en1222 is offline Member

D-bol or Halotestin??

Which one is more toxic??
    Either Dbol @50mg or Halo@ 40mg??

Heavy is offline Junior Member
    Id say halo...although you would be hard pressed to find actual scientific info to back a claim that either one is more toxic, most would agree that halo is more toxic. It not only is 17-aa, but also has a 9 flourine group attached to it, which I think is what causes it to be known as a very liver toxic roid.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    Id say halo...although you would be hard pressed to find actual scientific info to back a claim that either one is more toxic, most would agree that halo is more toxic. It not only is 17-aa, but also has a 9 flourine group attached to it, which I think is what causes it to be known as a very liver toxic roid.

agreed

decadbal is offline Banned
    good post heavy... now... the ? that depends on your goal, dbol will bloat you... halo wont... dbol will render some new muscle... not much really, but some...halo wont.. halo is pure strength.. and more than dbol... but you will not have anything to show for it really based on it alone.. so u pic

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    Agreed also, I've heard Drol in elevated doses can be just as toxic as Halo can..will try and find where I saw that.....

en1222 is offline Member
    Thanks for the info..

Do a search theres lots of human studies with halo. If im not mistakin its used on males who enter puberty very late they give them a certain dose to help puberty kick in.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol at 50mgs is def toxic to your liver. halo at 40mgs is also. read hookers' profile on the two. halo is the shit from what i hear. awesome strength and vascularity. i'd much rather run halo at the end of a cycle though. dbol is good for mass, halo for strength and hardness......fighters swear by this stuff, good aggression too.

Heavy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    Do a search theres lots of human studies with halo. If im not mistakin its used on males who enter puberty very late they give them a certain dose to help puberty kick in.
    I think your thinking about Andriol (not anadrol ), as this is what andriol is generally prescribed for. Although u may be right about the halotestin too.

Thread Information