Thread: Estrogenic fat

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member

Estrogenic fat

So I'm in a cutting phase right now trying to get rid of all the fat that I gained when I stopped working out due to shit that happened in my life. The weird thing is the majority of my fat is in my upper/lowe abs and chest. Like my face looks fine, and arms and legs are starting to get defined, but these parts are still lagging. I've already lost 25 pounds, and 15 since I started getting really stirct and doing cardio every day, but these areas are lagging. I've read that these are usually estrogenic fat deposits. Is there anything to take to make these areas lose at the same rate as the rest of my body? I'm not talking about spot reduction, but making my body lose fat equally so that my abs and chest lose it at the same rate. I have nolva, clomid, and letro on hand. Would any of these help at all, or is there nothing I can do?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    The body's preferred fuels are:
    • Carbs
    • Fat
    • Protein

In that order. By carefully limiting your carb intake your body will switch to it's second preferred fuel source, "Fat."

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    The body's preferred fuels are:
    • Carbs
    • Fat
    • Protein

In that order. By carefully limiting your carb intake your body will switch to it's second preferred fuel source, "Fat."
    Right now I am getting 50% protein 30% carbs and 20% fat in my cutting diet. I get most of my carbs in my first 3 meals, and basically don't have any more carbs after 6pm. I do cardio every day for 30 min at 75% of my max heartrate. I mean like I said in my post, I am definitely losing fat, I can notice a huge difference, but I don't seem to be losing it from my abs or chest. At any rate, I'm not going to stop until it comes off, because it has to eventually right? I was just wondering if I could somehow maximize the process.

Clen will accelerate your metabolism if you can handle the sides.

I've actually been running a clen /t3 cycle for about 4 weeks now. Strange thing is I don't get any noticable sides from clen. I'm up at 120mcg per day and I don't get shakes or anything.

JiM(mIlKy) is offline New Member
    are u doing ab workouts try to do 10 mins of cardio workout a muscle group like abs 10 more mins of cardio another group such as chest then an intens 5mins cardio and finaly slow it down to cool off for 5min this is a good method of geting rid of fat

After 2 weeks of clen your receptors will need to be refreshed. Benadryl works for this.

It is very difficult to lose the midsection fat. Just keep working on it. Eventually you will reach your goals.

Yea did the benadryl at 100mg/day during week 3. I guess I'll just have to stick to it, I just hate the fact that it's so hard to lose this fat.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Its mainly about diet. Post up your current diet in the proper forum and people will help you tweak it to perfection.

Thread Information