roy dirr is offline New Member

i need some advice

I am looking for the best stuff i can take to get best results, i am a first time user, so please give me input

roy dirr

NRGtradr is offline New Member
    Define best results. There is noway to determine or recommend gear without knowing your goals, experience, etc.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome roy,

Also your age, weight and bodyfat percentage, would help.

Do some research see what you think is going to work best for you and your goals. Then post the stack you think will work best for you and then let the Bro's help you from there.

JohnnyB

My goals are to shread as much bodyfat as possible, and just get huge

i am 19 6'1 230 at about 19% bodyfat
    there was a guy talkin about this stuff called bulk and he said he is doing pretty well on it so plz reply

roy dirr

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    roy you need to do some research I don't think he's on somthing called "bulk", he's probably on a bulking cycle.

You're 19 your own natural test is pretty high right now take advantage of it. eat right, lift and get plenty of sleep.

Put the AAS on hold for a few years. But it is your body and you'll make that decision. You need to know for yourself what you want to use. If you are not sure what some one is talking about, ask them what it is, forget about trying to look cool. You'll want to know what you are putting in your body. IMO trying to look cool now could make you look like fool later. This is not a flame bro, just advice.

JohnnyB

Thank you for your advice johnny B it is well taken and i will definetly be thinking about it

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Johnny's right. Take some time to do some research. Wait 2 or 3 years, until you're done growing and have met your natural potential. Then consider AS. Who knows, you may decide against it by then. It's better to be safe than sorry, bro! JMO....

Thread Information