Thread: What stack?

paulzane is offline Productive Member

What stack?

I am a 50 y.o. bodybuilder just back after a 2 year layoff due to injury. I had surgery on my right elbow last December and have been given the all clear to go back to training!!!! I have been training for a few months now and want to put on some serious muscle again. I have used gear in the past but last time was nearly 10 years ago!!

I am working in the Middle East and have available to me ONLY Sustanon 250,
    Testoviron Depot 250, Proviron 25mg, Decca 50ml, Andriol 40mg, plus of course Nolvadex .

Question is would Andriol be good enough as a stand alone stack? Should I use Decca with it? Are there any good combinations of the above available steriods ?

Bearing in mind that this will effectively be like a novice's stack and my age of 50 .... don't want Decca dick! Should I only use the testosterone ..... any ideas???
    Last edited by paulzane; 10-15-2005 at 03:52 AM.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    first of all, id suggest that you give it alittle more time before hitting the gear, even though you might have been lifting your whole life, a 2 year layoff is awhile. id wait 6 months, your muscles might be still big, but the muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints have all been at ease for 2 years and need to get fully working again.

never would andriol be a good enough stack by itself. id always use test as a base to every cycle. you said you could get testosterone depot. which i believe is ethanate. if its been 10 years since your last cycle. id say just do the test e. 500mg/week.

and i guess if you want to get back to the program faster, throw in the andriol. id leave the deca out for this cycle, test depot, and andriol is a good cycle. you should like the results following the bodybuilder life(diet,sleep,training)

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Cheers Rob. I have been training clean for about 3 months now. I would like to put on a few more pounds naturally first, so 6 months may be a good time to hit the gear.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    n ur case ill stack testoviron with deca

Thread Information