tackle78 is offline Junior Member

Enanthate and Prop

I was thinking since arotest is just 200 mgs enanthate , and 50 mgs prop, YOu could inject them together and achieve similar results right? HAs anyone done this. I was thinking like 400mgs enanthate and 100 mgs prop every 5 days or so. TO accompany a cycle of course. Just wondering what you guys thought of this.

tackle78 is offline Junior Member
    Well I understand your point sk*, it makes sense. But I've heard really good things about both. In theory wouldn't the prop absorb right away and the enanthate a little slower so your blood levels are always full of test. I haven't used either sust or aro so these are just things I've read.

scubasteve4u is offline New Member
    Last edited by scubasteve4u; 03-10-2006 at 10:46 AM.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Steve: use Test. Enathate or Test. Cypionate instead of Sustanon .

dudsy is offline Junior Member
    i was using both prop 100mg/ml and enanth 75mg/ml in varying doses, taking prop every 3 days and enanth 2wice a week ranging from about 200mg right up to 700-800mg a week for a few months and wacked on about 10kg. Best thing was when i stopped, my losses were hardly noticable at all.

solid-d is offline Member
    AjAX...Why should sustenon 250 be replaced with ether Test. Enathate or Test. Cypionate ? I was thinking of getting sust. Should I get one of these others? which one is better for bulking? thax

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Sust and its relative pros and cons have been the subject of hot debate for ages. The fact is that some people get on really well with it and some dont, of course those that dont get on with it give it a bad rep and so we get the current situation.

You have to remember that ALL the reports on the effectivness of various AS are from personal experience. If you are not happy with results you will give a bad report, even if the results were in part due to other factors, like your diet etc.

Personally I have done Sust a few times and I get fairly good results from it, however it is NOT my prefered choice. I very much agree with what sk* says, and despite good results from it I cant help feeling that something somewhere is being wasted!

My advice would run the same as Ajax but with a slight difference. I would suggest that at some point you should run some sust, because it may be that you are one of those people who love it! Of course you may be one of those who hate it too, and in that case you will have wasted some money!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree i do better on single esters, unless your taking enought sus that you can inject ED or EOD to take advantange of the Prop. Usually single esters a bit cheaper too.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Sustanon is a mix of four testosterone esters. Testosterone Enathate or Cypionate are sinle-ester testosterones.

For the purpose of this explanation, think of an ester as a 'time-release mechanism' for a steroid .

With a single ester test. (En or Cyp), you have a very simple time release mechanism. With Sustanon, imagine you have four different size buckets with different size holes, each releasing their testosterone at a different pace, and you have to refill all four at the same time--so you can see how it's hard to keep blood levels stable.

Injecting Sustanon one time a week would cause the levels of testosterone in your blood to swing quite a bit. If you do it 2X a week, it's less of a problem; 3X weekly and you are looking at pretty stable levels--but then you are doing 750mg of test a week--and that's a LOT! With Test. En/Cyp, you will get pretty stabel levels with only one injection a week, so you can keep stable levels with a fairly low dosage.

Sustanon is not bad by any means. They all do the same thing in different ways. I am using it right now; just in most cases, Test. En/Cyp does the job and is easier to manage.

Thread Information