kickin it up is offline New Member

critiquing my cycle and doing some changes, help please!

I am 5 foot 8 220 lbs, 20% bf. diet is right, get lots of cardio. Have used aas in the past but i admit that I didn't do things the right way, this time though i want to do it the right way. For the last month I played around with winny, anavar and deca , got great results, bf going down, size and strength goin up. Right now I am doing a deca, var, and prop stack, something like this:

I am on week 2, almost to week 3

week 1-10, 400mg per week deca
    week1-4 , 40 mg per day anavar
    week 1-13, 500mg per week test prop (Itake 125mg eod)
    10mg nolva ed

the problem is that the prop is very painful and I am going to run out before the 13 weeks and I cannot get any more. I want to swap the prop for another kind of test(thinking about sust) at what time should I do it and how should I do it, I know that I will have to do prop and sust at the same time for a while until the sust gets into my system, just not sure how long, any suggestions for this cycle would be great. also I want to do HCG and could use some advice on when to take that during this cycle and finally advice on a pct. My supplier has a plan for all this, just want some other opinions as sometimes I think he just wants to push what he wants to get rid of, any help is greatly appreciated

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kickin it up
    I am 5 foot 8 220 lbs, 20% bf. diet is right, If your diet was right you wouldn't be at 20% bodyfat. get lots of cardio. Have used aas in the past but i admit that I didn't do things the right way, this time though i want to do it the right way. For the last month I played around with winny, anavar and deca, playing around with winny, anavar and deca for a month is not what I'd call doing it the right way. got great results, bf going down, size and strength goin up. Right now I am doing a deca , var, and prop stack, something like this:

I am on week 2, almost to week 3

week 1-10, 400mg per week deca (too short, 12 weeks minimum for deca)
    week1-4 , 40 mg per day anavar (too short, 6 weeks minimum for anavar. Since you are running prop I'd use the anavar at the end rather than the beginning)
    week 1-13, 500mg per week test prop (I take 125mg eod) [125mg EOD = 437.5mg per week not 500mg per week)[/COLOR]
    10mg nolva ed

the problem is that the prop is very painful and I am going to run out before the 13 weeks and I cannot get any more. Running out of gear is not what I'd call doing it the right way either.. I want to swap the prop for another kind of test(thinking about sust) at what time should I do it and how should I do it, I know that I will have to do prop and sust at the same time for a while until the sust gets into my system, just not sure how long, (four weeks overlap should be adaquate.) any suggestions for this cycle would be great. also I want to do HCG and could use some advice on when to take that during this cycle and finally advice on a pct. My supplier has a plan for all this, just want some other opinions as sometimes I think he just wants to push what he wants to get rid of, any help is greatly appreciated
    Suggestions:
    • Get all your gear, ancillarys, PCT meds, needles etc. before starting any cycle.
    • Lay out a plan and stick to it.
    • Do a search for HCG administration advice. There are a lot of opinions and approaches, all of which seem to work. Find one that suits your needs.
    • For PCT advice look here: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=94626
    Last edited by eGGz; 10-18-2005 at 01:11 PM.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i would run the anavar for the last 4 weeks of youre cycle preferbly last 6 weeks

kickin it up is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Suggestions:
    • Get all your gear, ancillarys, PCT meds, needles etc. before starting any cycle.
    • Lay out a plan and stick to it.
    • Do a search for HCG administration advice. There are a lot of opinions and approaches, all of which seem to work. Find one that suits your needs.
    • For PCT advice look here: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=94626
    I didn't sat that playing around with winny , anavar was doing it right, I said i want to do it right NOW!! My bf was higher, but diet is right and bf is going down, i didn't say that my diet was right because my bf was 20%, thanks for the advice

Thread Information