vein-x is offline Associate Member

T3 for Enhanced Mass?

I'm running a winter mass cycle consisting of EQ, Test Enan & Test Prop. It's a 14 week cycle, and I have every intention of eating, training, and resting 100% perfectly. Assuming my cycle is set up perfectly, consider throwing T3 into the mix...

Could I run T3 @ 50-100 mcg/day to enhance the utilization of proteins and carbs? In many T3 profiles it's said to cut fat and synergystically work with AAS to aid in building mass. Would it be worth a try? And has anyone ever run T3 during a cycle? I have read that T3 alone causes muscle to get eaten away, which is why I'm running it was test and EQ. I figure it'll aid in building, and strip away a little fat that would otherwise be put on during a bulk.

It's at least worth asking about. I'm looking for a couple people with experience with T3 during cycle, but any advice is welcome. Another option is T3 + Clen or just Clen alone. Obviously I'm just theorizing at this point, but what do you guys think? Run at a lower-end dose, I don't think it'll hurt, as seen by the many studies done that show 60+ years of T3 only take 2 weeks for full thyroid gland normalization, the same goes for 14 weeks...

Every idea is welcome, so advise away.

No one's run T3 on-cycle, or has any links or advise? I've looked around, but have yet to come up with a solid answer...

bc30 is offline New Member
    I have seen threads around of people describing doing this. Do a search on it.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    never used t3 myself but from everything i read people lose mass when using it, ive heard it could be could with tren though since it has some synergestic affect or something like that.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    It will definitely aid in protein synthesis, however, with all the calories you'll be burning, it won't really be making you noticably bigger on it's own.... but should definitely aid you in keeping lean whilst on cycle...

Var/T3 worked well for me, I'm going to hit up Test and a low dose of T3 this January.

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    never used t3 myself but from everything i read people lose mass when using it, ive heard it could be could with tren though since it has some synergestic affect or something like that.
    Pardon? lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    It will definitely aid in protein synthesis, however, with all the calories you'll be burning, it won't really be making you noticably bigger on it's own.... but should definitely aid you in keeping lean whilst on cycle...
    Hey, thanks a lot bro! Finally someone helps instead of half-assing a whore post. Thanks again SC, I'll look into it for sure now, because it's only $120 for a full cycle of Clenbuterol /T3 from my UGL.

I personally wouldn't run clen (my preference) but the addition of ~35-50mcg/day of T3 would be my choice if it were me... make sure to monitor your BBT before, and during usage, as well as supplement properly.... (ie. t-100x to help your thyroid recover quicker)...

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I personally wouldn't run clen (my preference) but the addition of ~35-50mcg/day of T3 would be my choice if it were me... make sure to monitor your BBT before, and during usage, as well as supplement properly.... (ie. t-100x to help your thyroid recover quicker)...
    this is going to sound like a real NOOB question but am I correct in assuming BBT stands for Basal Body Temperature?

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    this is going to sound like a real NOOB question but am I correct in assuming BBT stands for Basal Body Temperature?
    Yes.

Thread Information