Boldlygo is offline Banned

Oasis Dosage/Quality

I have read a couple of threads that touched on this but saw no definitive answer.

When I use to be on thie board under another name, a while back, I use to see guys on here who tested gear all the time, had lab access etc... Is anyone still doing that?

I am wondering if anyone has actually tested Oasis, or any of the other rejuvenation clinics stuff. It's wonderful to say this stuff is legit etc... from personal experiance with it, but I would love to see the actual dosage per ml, etc...

THANKS !!

bump

znak is offline Senior Member
    Why would I spend the money to test a lab that is controlled by the FDA? Their licence is worth more than they could make scamming a few nickels by underdosing.

Look not trying to be difficult here, I am just a natural skeptic.

As far as I am concerned the only facts I have on this coming from a real lab is what I have read on here and what Oasis says. How do you know for sure that this is coming from an FDA lab? Because you have been told this.

I could print some pretty convincing labels up myself and say this stuff was coming from some lab, but how do you know for sure? As far as I know this stuff doesn't come in sealed boxes from Upjohn for example, it comes in sterile empty vials that have been filled by a "compounding lab" and then has computer printed labels put on the bottles.

I may sound paranoid, but that's what keeps me alive.

Does anyone know for sure? Been to the lab? Or better, checked out the stuff.

Guess I am looking for some reassurance, and some factual reassurance at that.

THANKS !!

bump one last time...

THANKS !!

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello if you feel more comfortable with using our medication we are more than happy to assist you with testing results of the medication. Our pharmacies that we use do outside independent testing on all of their medications to assure quality and the sterilility of the medications provided.

Oasis Longevity & Rejuvenation
    1-877-548-3968
    www.oasisrejuvenation.com

Thread Information