bigjeff1212 is offline Junior Member

deca qv 300 question

I just bought a bottle of Deca qv 300 and enantato 350 (testosterone ) I have been reading that you need to take about 300 mg of deca and the same of testosterone every 6 days for a 10 week cycle. Thats 1 full bottle every 6 days?? Of each?? Or is it 1ml of each (half a syringe)? 1 bottle has 300 mg or 10 ml. Thanks for the info

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Where did you read that ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Who makes the Enan?

Both the enan and deca should be injected no less then 2x per week. Also the test ahould always be ran higher so not to cause some sex drive sides and also possibly hard mood swings.

How old are you and what is your cycle history?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    what he's saying isn't far off, 300deca and 350test every six days is fine. but its' not the whole bottle lol, it's 1ml evey six days of each. i have the feeling you shouldn't be using gear if you thought you need a whole bottle every wk. STATS?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Who makes the Enan?

Both the enan and deca should be injected no less then 2x per week. Also the test ahould always be ran higher so not to cause some sex drive sides and also possibly hard mood swings.

How old are you and what is your cycle history?
    hey mud, why does everyone say you need to shoot twice a wk for those compounds. the half lives for both are over a wk, deca esp. i know you know your gear so what's your opinionl? i think it's overkill to say that you NEED to. cause really, you don't.
    sorry to jack

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    hey mud, why does everyone say you need to shoot twice a wk for those compounds. the half lives for both are over a wk, deca esp. i know you know your gear so what's your opinionl? i think it's overkill to say that you NEED to. cause really, you don't.
    sorry to jack
    I don't think it's over kill at all. It's true AAS like Enan, Cyp are easier to keep blood plasma levels peaked with less injections but IMO waiting a week will give uneven levels and could cause more unwanted sides. This is JMO from what I have experienced using these compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I don't think it's over kill at all. It's true AAS like Enan, Cyp are easier to keep blood plasma levels peaked with less injections but IMO waiting a week will give uneven levels and could cause more unwanted sides. This is JMO from what I have experienced using these compounds.
    makes sense, alright back to business

I knew i didnt have to take the whole bottle....but it is confusing to a newcomer.

I am 28 yrs old. I had ACL surgery on my knee 3 months ago. I am a pro athlete, surfer. I have 1 month till i have to be back in the water. My knee is at about 60% strength. I need it to grow fast. This is my first time taking steroids . Any helpful info??

Also is QV good stuff. It says its for vet use only?? The guy i got it from said thats because they have to get it to the US. The Enan is Pharma care. From Mex, also says for vet use.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    sorry to jack
    Injecting every 6 days causes more of a spike in the levels..its just to keep them more stable and constant so to say.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff1212
    I knew i didnt have to take the whole bottle....but it is confusing to a newcomer.

I am 28 yrs old. I had ACL surgery on my knee 3 months ago. I am a pro athlete, surfer. I have 1 month till i have to be back in the water. My knee is at about 60% strength. I need it to grow fast. This is my first time taking steroids. Any helpful info??
    I dont really know why you would turn to this to heal? What do you plan on doing?

A few more Q's...
    Is there any special diet i should be on while geared up??
    If i take it twice a week will i see better results?
    how much should a bottle of decca and a bottle of Enan cost? I paid $500, dont laugh, i had no choice.

Not heal! regrow muscle that was lost by being laid up for 3 months.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff1212
    A few more Q's...
    Is there any special diet i should be on while geared up??
    If i take it twice a week will i see better results?
    how much should a bottle of decca and a bottle of Enan cost? I paid $500, dont laugh, i had no choice.
    why did you have no choice? PM me if necessary.

Special diet..what does your diet look like now?

cant pm you. im new, dont have that priv.

my phys ther. said you can grow about 8-10% muscle a month. If i use this combo i can gain upwards of 20-25% a month. If im not back in action in 1 month i lose a lot of money.

i eat well, no junk food 3-4 solid meals a day. no suplmts. just multi vitms

listen, don't ask all these questions on one thread. use the search botton and you will find millions of answers to your questions. when using AAS YOU NEED TO HAVE A SOLID BASE. you said you've been laying up for months. also, using gear when your injured is a bad idea, it's a good way to seriously hurt yourself. maybe even ruin your surf career....food for thought. i guess you already bought it though so search around, answer your own q's, and "juice up."

Thread Information