Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    raychell is offline New Member

DNP questions plus some dirty on me

Well im on day 4 of dnp (2nd day at 400mg) lost 8 lbs of the scale but I carbed up heavy before i started my carb depletion Wich was 8 days ago so that water is gone . So far so good last nite i sweated alot but slept(ive been on sleep meds for the last 4 months. Its weird though sleep meds knock me out quick but it took a while last nite (Trazadone100mg Sleep aid)I knew this was gonna happen im sweating mad right now and ny head is hot(took eca 9:00 am this morning and its 2:45) I was gonna ask if upping my dose to 600mg after 2-3 days would be ok. A little background on me. I have been clean 4 the last 4months before that was on heavy androgens over 1000mg week more than 1 type, gh ,test, eca, t3 50mcg lethal doses of painkillers to much to list etc for over a year no breaks.I used to sweat so much at nite i thought that would be my last. when i stopped 4 months ago my test was at 0 and everthing else supprisingly was not that bad . Prior me starting DNP I was tested and Everything was above average (Super healthy and my test level,well my doctor asked if I was back on the sauce again it was that high. I know it was from eating super healthy ,sleeping and belive it or not novadev xt(No i dont work for them) I was ripped and didn't even lose much size.
    Now im off on a rant. anyones opinion on upping to 600? Alo5603 anyone
    Im gonna post this here and start a new one
    OH ya I know I was a f****ing retard but if you must feel you must remind me thats all good to

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    nor cal
    i think you are fine with the dose you're at. why up it if you are getting great results already? i only lost 14 pounds in 12 days and that's after the water came off and i went to 600mg. stick with what works.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Welcome to the Lounge.

The last place your thread belongs.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Welcome to the Lounge.

The last place your thread belongs.

This is the second one in like 3 days

Thread Information