vein-x is offline Associate Member

Quick EQ Question...

I originally was going to run EQ (and others) @ 400mg/week. I was thinking since EQ is one of the slowest acting AAS out there, could it be frontloaded?

In many drug profiles it's related to test, which can be frontloaded. I was thinking, why not front-load EQ so I don't have to wait 6-8 weeks for effects...

What do you guys think? I could be 100% wrong, which is why you have to ask before you order

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    It can be frontloaded. I'm undecided as to whether frontloading is effective. Perhaps it works well for some and not so well for others.

So, 800mg, 1000mg for the 1st and 2nd weeks?

What do you advise?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Looks like an good dose range, let us know what you think of the frontlaod and whether or not it helped-I'm a believer, just curious about how it would work with a long ester.

Yeah, for EQ you could double up the first two weeks.

PSU_Lion is offline New Member
    I'd like to know too... Im starting test and eq cycle soon and it blows that it takes 8 weeks for eq to kick in

If I remember correctly ~Pinnacle~ is currently running a cycle in which he frontloaded EQ. Perhaps he will step in here and share his experiences with us.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    If I remember correctly ~Pinnacle~ is currently running a cycle in which he frontloaded EQ. Perhaps he will step in here and share his experiences with us.
    Yes... perhaps he will... Pinnacle, care to help us out?

tmax is offline Junior Member
    are going to run EQ by itself or with a test?

the reason I asked is I wanted to run EQ by itself but heard it affects you libido. my first cycle was sustanon @250 every third day. It worked good but got noticably bigger. I cant risk getting huge running sus with EQ if EQ makes you big also..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What is your cycle history...... because EQ at 400mg a week isn't going to give that great of results. IMO 600mg minimum and no less then 12 week.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    What is your cycle history...... because EQ at 400mg a week isn't going to give that great of results. IMO 600mg minimum and no less then 12 week.
    This is a simple "1st" cycle... (Other cycle was low dosed test that did nothing for me)

So I was just going to run Test E, P and EQ for a 14 week cycle. You think 600mg/week will better suit me than 400mg? And as far as frontloading goes, any idea? And when you say "600 minimum", you reccommend/have done a higher dose than 600mg/week EQ before? Any memorable gains, like vascularity for example, which is supposed to get freaky with full-arm wrist to shoulder veins sometimes seen on EQ?

PSU_Lion is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmax
    the reason I asked is I wanted to run EQ by itself but heard it affects you libido. my first cycle was sustanon @250 every third day. It worked good but got noticably bigger. I cant risk getting huge running sus with EQ if EQ makes you big also..
    I don't understand... what's wrong with getting bigger? Isn't that why your using gear in the first place?

its not the getting bigger. It my job. I definitley want to get bigger or I wouldn't even be on here. , its gaining 20 lbs in 8 weeks that makes people suspiscious.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    This is a simple "1st" cycle... (Other cycle was low dosed test that did nothing for me)

So I was just going to run Test E, P and EQ for a 14 week cycle. You think 600mg/week will better suit me than 400mg? And as far as frontloading goes, any idea? And when you say "600 minimum", you reccommend/have done a higher dose than 600mg/week EQ before? Any memorable gains, like vascularity for example, which is supposed to get freaky with full-arm wrist to shoulder veins sometimes seen on EQ?
    Since this is your first real cycle

500mg Enan and 500mg of EQ would be a good cycle. I ran EQ the first time at that dosage and saw good vascularity and nice quality musle gains.

This time around I'm running 800mg of EQ and yest it's a lot different then when I ran it at 500mg.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    pinnacle says that it's not working for him. i'd say just run it normal, but frontloading test did benefit me, soooooo. i don't know, do it if you can afford it

I think I'm going to take MudMan's advise and run Test E/EQ @ 500mg/600mg or 600mg/600mg. Ordering this weekend, so whatever I feel like or can afford is what I'll get.

Thanks for your time and help guys.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    yep sounds good 600/600 is wwhat i'd do.....good luck man

Swole33 is offline Junior Member
    sos and eq was the best cycle of my life. 250mg x2 per week of both, now i probably have to double that

Thread Information