rylly41 is offline Associate Member

experience with Var?

For those who have used Anavar in a cycle, What were the results, did you stack it with anything? How many mgs per day did were taken? I hear the 40-50 is the median. Thoughts?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's not worth the money there are better options now like t-bol

Safety31 is offline Banned
    i did 8 weeks at 40mg ed...anavar is all i took..i was on a cutting diet and went from 221 to 200...didnt lose any muscle just fat and water weight...i look alot more defined and harder....not sure if it was the anavar to thank for it or the 6 days a week of 50 min cardio and the diet...but hey i look better so thats all that matters

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Yes, I have used it, as a matter of fact I just finished my cycle of Prop and Var 4 weeks ago. It was the first time I had used it, I decided to try it after listening to the experiences of others.

Now to your question: I did not get as veiny as I do with the winny or with Tren . My strength, however was through the roof and I have been able to keep it... less a few reps. Overall, for the price I would not run it again, but I am glad I tried it.

My cycle was as follows:
    Prop-- 100mgs/Day
    Var-- started at 50mgs. two weeks into cycle ramped it up to 80mgs/Day
    This cycle was 10 weeks in duration and I ran the var for 8 weeks.

I know that most say var is a mild 17 alpha alka., but toward the end of the cycle my liver was aggrevated a bit. IMHO winny is a superior substance...just my 2 pennys.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    ranran - how could u tell your liver was aggravated? just curious

i personally like var - running it right now and id like to think its working nicely

but as everyone correctly says - its all about training and your diet

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I like var. I've ran it a couple of times. The last time was @ 80mg ED with test e and tren e. That was the strongest I've ever been. I will run it again sometime.

ranran is offline Junior Member
    It was, I would say at about week 6 or so that I started experiencing something like abdominal pains, although it was not my stomach, it was a deeper pain than that, just a constant discomfort, if that makes sense. It was about 3 days after completing my cycle that the pain abated.

I am in nursing school and one of the drs. that works in the hospital where I do my clinicals is a weight lifter and a first class juicer and he is the one that suggested it was probably liver pain from the var.

P.S. Sorry it took so long for me to reply, my key board froze up.

Ran

swolenjew is offline New Member
    find a powder source for var from china for cheap and do 80mgs a day ,even used alone u well get great strengh gains and fat loss,i find it a very versitile effective drug if use enough ,its my new favorite aas, next to tren

Thread Information