testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

CYCLE EXTENSION?....should i?

ok, all you guys know that i'm 19, so take this into consideration when answering this. thanks. i'm in wk 5 of test e 600mgs a wk. since my tbol got intercepted in the mail, i was thinking of running eq and extending my cycle like this:
    test e 600mgs wk 1-18
    eq 500mgs wk 6-18
    prop 150 eod wk 18-20
    pct: nolva 40ms ed wk 21-22
    nolva 20mgs wk 23-24

however, i know i'm young and i don't want to suppress myself too hard. i ran deca and test for 13wks with no problem last time around and bounced back quickly. hom much harder will it be to recover from a 20wkr from a 14wkr?

fvkinbump

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    fu(k 18 weeks cycle for a 19 old boy wowwwwwwww u gonna hurt ur self

thanks for the concern but i'm not asking for a lecture on my age, just educated opinions on the differences of cycle duration and shutdown. maybe my age will be an issue in my recovery, that's all. anyone?

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea, of course extend it, i mean you already have fuucked up what you can.. so get the most out of it

tvd220 is offline Member
    yea, you should extend it, but why are you doing test prop at week 18?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i extended my cycle from a 15 weeker to a 20 weeker because the gains were still coming strong... then again i am 37. u might be 19 but u have already done a couple cycles so what the hell... i wld extend it if u feel the gains outweigh the risks..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i extended my cycle from a 15 weeker to a 20 weeker because the gains were still coming strong... ..

Greedy bastard!~

Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    yea, you should extend it, but why are you doing test prop at week 18?
    because that is how you wrap up a cycle?

thanks everyone for their help, i appriciate the inputs.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Greedy bastard!~

at least i am not doing 26 weeks of tren .... u human pin cushion...

Greedy bastard!~
    yeah, i usually don't associate with greedy bro's but what the hell.
    greed first cash later!!

It takes drastic measures for drastic results.

so i guess that's a yes from pinnacle for the extension. actually fvck it, will you lay out your complete cycle pinnacle, i could use a mentor

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    so i guess that's a yes from pinnacle for the extension. actually fvck it, will you lay out your complete cycle pinnacle, i could use a mentor
    My current cycle?

i was joking, but for the hell of it, yeah let's see it

i was joking, but for the hell of it, yeah let's see it
    OK...Kiddies,don't try this at home!

In week 6......

2g enanthate (20 some weeks)
    1g Fina (approx 15 weeks,maybe more)
    800 mgs EQ (20 some weeks)
    Wk 1-6 masteron 100 mgs EOD/then at cycles end as well.
    WK 10-14 120 mcgs LR3 IGF-1/10 iu's ED slin cycled between/then repeat IGF cycle.
    maybe some drol or winny at the end as well.Undecided.

I wouldnt extend it. Save the EQ for next cycle and just throw in the prop w/ the test e to make the dosage 1000mg and cut it off at wk 12. Especially at your age and I'm not saying this as a lecture, but because you have alot of time left to get big and you need to get the most out of every cycle that way the next cycle will be more effective w/ less gear. The better gains off the least gear will yield the most retainable muscle IMO. I did one 20 wk cycle before and wont again. The gains after the 12 wk mark slow down almost to a hault and all you seem to do is maintain. Again, it's not just that 19 years old is too young, your gonna do what your gonna do(I did my first one at 19) but at your level of development taking all that shit for 18 wks is short changing yourself in a way, if that makes sense to anybody.

Lunacy is offline Member

In week 6......

WK 10-14 120 mcgs LR3 IGF-1/10 iu's ED slin cycled between/then repeat IGF cycle.
    How are the results thus far?

chest6 is offline Banned

In week 6......

That..ladies and gentlemen..is how its done

Why extend it testosterona? How are you going to keep building on this..

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I wouldnt extend it. Save the EQ for next cycle and just throw in the prop w/ the test e to make the dosage 1000mg and cut it off at wk 12. Especially at your age and I'm not saying this as a lecture, but because you have alot of time left to get big and you need to get the most out of every cycle that way the next cycle will be more effective w/ less gear. The better gains off the least gear will yield the most retainable muscle IMO. I did one 20 wk cycle before and wont again. The gains after the 12 wk mark slow down almost to a hault and all you seem to do is maintain. Again, it's not just that 19 years old is too young, your gonna do what your gonna do(I did my first one at 19) but at your level of development taking all that shit for 18 wks is short changing yourself in a way, if that makes sense to anybody.
    good advice man, thanks. well chest, i was trying to squeeze in some eq since my tbol got snagged. thinkin it over now, and stayinstacked's perspective, makes me wan too just buy more tbol run that at the end. finish with prop and call it a cycle. i do have alot of growing ahead of me.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I like this test. I would go with what he said.

mass junkie is offline banned
    whats your stats now..if you dont mind me asking

good advice man, thanks. well chest, i was trying to squeeze in some eq since my tbol got snagged. thinkin it over now, and stayinstacked's perspective, makes me wan too just buy more tbol run that at the end. finish with prop and call it a cycle. i do have alot of growing ahead of me.
    Yeah dude, if your in the game for the long haul and out to be the biggest mother****er you can be, the best gains on the least amount of gear is what you want. Lets face it, muscle maturity doesnt happen until your in your 30's anyways, so no matter how much shit you run, at 19 your just never gonna look as big and as hard as somebody on half the shit as you in their late 20's or 30's. Now, you may get to a point down the road where an 18 wk cycle of what you've proposed will look like minimal gear, but I bet if you take my advice when you get to that point you'll be big as **** anyways because you've squeezed the most out of every cycle you can, and by keeping cleaner receptors by short 8-12 wk cycles instead of longer ones where your body becomes more less a toxic waste dump w/ minimal gains.

im 6ft 190lbs, i have pics posted on the members pictures forum as well as recent update pics in wk 4. its called "me at 19yrs 175lbs"

k, I'll check em out

anyways because you've squeezed the most out of every cycle you can, and by keeping cleaner receptors by short 8-12 wk cycles instead of longer ones where your body becomes more less a toxic waste dump w/ minimal gains.
    To a degree his right about that.

~Pinnacle~

Yeah dude, if your in the game for the long haul and out to be the biggest mother****er you can be, the best gains on the least amount of gear is what you want. Lets face it, muscle maturity doesnt happen until your in your 30's anyways, so no matter how much shit you run, at 19 your just never gonna look as big and as hard as somebody on half the shit as you in their late 20's or 30's. Now, you may get to a point down the road where an 18 wk cycle of what you've proposed will look like minimal gear, but I bet if you take my advice when you get to that point you'll be big as **** anyways because you've squeezed the most out of every cycle you can, and by keeping cleaner receptors by short 8-12 wk cycles instead of longer ones where your body becomes more less a toxic waste dump w/ minimal gains.
    i like your way of thinking man, thanks for the advice. it's good to hear

chest6 is offline Banned
    You make some very good points, test listen to this

Thread Information