woo2002 is offline New Member

Talking Guess what I got?

Today I recieved 8 cc Sust 250, 10cc Deca , bottle of Test, 1 bttle of ana bolde, bottle of Equipoise , and 1 bottle and 2 amps Winstrol V and some (Duratesten?)...How should stack it? thanks Woo

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Damn. I didn't think you were going to tell us what you got. I thought we just got to guess.

I was gonna guess Gonorrhea.

But seriously folks....

---------------------------------------------

Ummm, you probably should have thought about how you were going to stack it before you bought it.

2 amps of Winny: nice to look at, but if they are 50mg/mL 1ml amps, that is not enough to do anything.

How to stack it?

You are barely 18; I suggest you stack it in your closet shelf. Read up and learn something about steroids for about 4 years, then buy the rest of the things you need to make a decent stack....

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    I'm with Ajax. Save it!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry bro, you're too young in my opinion. As far as the gear goes - you need more than that to do anything. Your body is still growing, so doing it natural is the BEST way to grow right now. Don't risk stunting your growth by taking anything right now. What I wouldn't give to be your age with what I know right now....

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Ajax
    Damn. I didn't think you were going to tell us what you got. I thought we just got to guess.

I was gonna guess Gonorrhea.

But seriously folks....

Ajax, ya kill me! But in all seriousness, take Ajax's advice. Shelve the AS for a while and do some research. Don't cycle until you've met your natural potential. Keep us posted bro!

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Guess what I got?

Originally posted by woo2002
    Today I recieved 8 cc Sust 250, 10cc Deca, bottle of Test, 1 bttle of ana bolde, bottle of Equipoise, and 1 bottle and 2 amps Winstrol V and some (Duratesten?)...How should stack it? thanks Woo
    I never understood the logic of buying so many things across the board yet neglecting to buy enough of any individual AAS.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to break this to ya...but...
    1. Your WAY too young
    2. You dont have enough gear--you have a good sample platter, but nothing for a basic cycle---8 amps of sus would last 4 weeks (2 amps/wk) the 10ml of Deca --kinda fuzzy--unless its 300mg/ml it would not be sufficient (even then it would still be short of the recommended 400mg/wk)--which also goes for the rest of your gear b/c you didnt inform us of its strength
    so dont take this the wrong way....you need to wait, hit the weightroom, do some research on possible stacks, and be prepared!
    -Cy

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    dont stack that,wait till you get more, add some arimidex and clomid in there, dont get any more variety of drugs just more of the shit that you have. and wait a year or two, i waited till i turned 18 and wish now that I would have waited till i was altelast 21-22,having said that ,it is time for another cycle.

zeemzima is offline New Member
    lol "stack it in your closet"

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Funnies aside Im with Ajax, and for that matter all the rest of the guys! No one means to flame you here bro but you ARE too young and the gear you just got is no use to you anyway!

Take the advice you get and go train for another 4 years and do your research while you do - You will come back (Assuming you want to come back) knowing exactly what you need and why you need it.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i heard guys at 16 doing gear already and i'm not
    saying u r ok to do it, somehow somwhere you will
    do it no matter what so you better find info
    on how to do it right so that you won't have a major side effects like i did, before you do
    anything research research till you finally
    satisfied, click CYCLE FOR NOVICE will help you
    alot, with the gear you got can set up your cycle
    accordindly and by telling you this i'm not
    encouraging you to do it but since you already
    got the gear big changes r you r going to it
    good luck bro........

jamotech is offline Member

Re: Guess what I got?

What I would do is get rid of it, get your cash back and use your bodies natural test flow that will be gone in 3-4 years. I couldnt leave that stuff in my closet, too tempting but thats just me. Dont waste the best test years of your life like myself, spend this time lifting and educating yourself on aas. Just trying to write the same thing eveyone else will say in a different way, at least wait 2 years man.

Thread Information