Glock-19 is offline Banned

Tren Ace dectection times

Im gonna be tested for steroids in the near future and I ran a tren cycle for 9 weeks 100mg a day. The cycle ended a month ago. Can tren be detected in hair samples, and how long till its out of urine and blood? Thx in advanced for any replies.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i will let you know...im on a tren cycle right now and have a hair test this week...they are testing for narcotics..i took a piss test this week and no1 showed up so

I have alot riding on this and if anyone knows how to get my body clean please tell me. I ran all the shots in my glutes 100mg ed for about 9 weeks. thanks again bros.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    i will let you know...im on a tren cycle right now and have a hair test this week...they are testing for narcotics..i took a piss test this week and no1 showed up so
    They are not looking for hormones in a narcotics screen.

Glock... upwards of 4-5 months on detection time. I remember how you was a fighten MFer with winny... lol, I bet you was bangin heads on a tren cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    They are not looking for hormones in a narcotics screen.

Glock... upwards of 4-5 months on detection time. I remember how you was a fighten MFer with winny... lol, I bet you was bangin heads on a tren cycle
    Ya Tren made me very agressive but for the most part I kept myself out of jail, but now something i did is coming back to haunt me. If i get a positive test Im gonna lose everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Ya Tren made me very agressive but for the most part I kept myself out of jail, but now something i did is coming back to haunt me. If i get a positive test Im gonna lose everything.
    Hey... I know, the admin here was selling herbal test clear and was suppose to take out detection of hormones out of your body... I say give it a try and report back if it worked or not. Great if it does and help everyone that may need it by backing the product. If it doesnt work, help everyone and tell the truth(though you may get banned, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Hey... I know, the admin here was selling herbal test clear and was suppose to take out detection of hormones out of your body... I say give it a try and report back if it worked or not. Great if it does and help everyone that may need it by backing the product. If it doesnt work, help everyone and tell the truth(though you may get banned, lol)
    Ya, Im willing to try almost anything, which admin sells it?

Oho, what will tren show up in, blood, urine, or hair, or all of the above and which test would I have a better chance of showing up clean in?

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Ya, Im willing to try almost anything, which admin sells it?
    http://forums.steroid.com/members/system-admin-3489.html This admin

I believe it being a 19-nor the metabolites show up in all three... better chance at passing a piss test though.

well do u know what form of test your going to get?...i know of a few shampoos that do 100% work

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    well do u know what form of test your going to get?...i know of a few shampoos that do 100% work
    Im not sure but If i can eliminate the hair I will be 30% on my way. Please tell me where I can order these shampoos

well i used one for a narcotics test...so im not sure if they will work for a steroid test....do a searh on yahoo...find one..get lab reports on it...and go from there

chest6 is offline Banned
    what is the test for..if you dont mind me asking?

i think it is specifically for roids.....they are pricey though....i have a hair test this week...but i know even if they knew i was on juice they couldnt test me for it..too expensive

Thread Information