Thread: Test E and VAR?

JKbaseball is offline Junior Member

Test E and VAR?

on wk 3 of var-only cycle.
    frustrated with slow gains, thinking about throwing in some test, i know prop is reco. for cutting, which is maily what im tryin to do, but my body and the test prop ester do not agree, how do you think some test e would be?
    how is test e in terms of post-injection pain?
    thanks brothas.

ps - does anyone know how long it takes for oral t-bol to get out of your system? thanks.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    by the time you incorporate test e into the mix, your var cycle will be done before seeing any results.. test e is a long ester compound... I would only go with prop.

thanks bro. anyone else, any thoughts?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of gains did u think u were gonna get from a var only cycle?? slow gains wld be the only ones u wld get. var isn't known to put alot of muscle on u.. it builds hard muscle but the gains are on the small side. test e wld be a waste now. u wld have to run it for too long to start seeing gains. prop wld be the only way to go. how long were u planning on running the var??

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbaseball
    on wk 3 of var-only cycle.
    frustrated with slow gains, thinking about throwing in some test, i know prop is reco. for cutting, which is maily what im tryin to do, but my body and the test prop ester do not agree, how do you think some test e would be?
    how is test e in terms of post-injection pain?
    thanks brothas.

ps - does anyone know how long it takes for oral t-bol to get out of your system? thanks.
    Var only cycles suck badly. If you dont think prop work for you go for suspension for a quick cycle. Incorporating test e or cyp at this point would be useless in terms of anavar synergy. Otherwise end everything, and do a short PCT to recover from the var (which doesn't take much) and plan out a cycle next time before you do it. Failing to plan, is planning to fail.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Personally, I'd ride it out, recover, give it some time, and hit up Test later.

ok guys, thank you. i appreciate it.
    im just goin to finish this var only cycle and then recover and plan for the next one.

ps - i did plan it out, i just didnt plan on becoming impatient and wanting to throw test in. whatever though, theres always a next time. thanks again.

Thread Information