AZlifter is offline Associate Member

Question Deca & Andriol get gains?

I've been doing research on AS for quite some time now and I feel that I am ready to do my first cycle. I want to do the fist one safe with little side effects. I was wondering how good of gains can I expect to see from Deca stacked with Andriol and then end it with a few weeks of Clomid? Is this going to put some mass on me and will I retain a lot of water? Thanks for any help you guys may have for me!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Andriol has a lot of mixed reviews bro..IMO i would do test injection with deca ...use something like arimidex or liquidex if you want to keep water low...also 3 weeks after last injection i would do clomid:
    300mg/day one (different opinions on the 300mg frontload)
    100mg/10 days
    50mg 10 days

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    andriol is pretty much worthless. it is an oral, and it isnt 17aa. that means it will be broken down by the liver. you would need to take 9-10 per day to even see minimal gains. anyway, as a general rule, injectables are safert than orals.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I hear the same thing with Andriol as well: not very effective.

I can get Andriol dirt cheap where I live and it would still be a very expensive cycle if I had to take 6-10 Andriol a day. Injectables are more cost effective and they are just as (or more) safe if used properly.

Don't be needle-shy. It may be a big mental leap to accept using a needle, but the physical act is trivial once you make the decision to do it. It's not hard... Hell, after a while it gets to be down-right fun!

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the replies fella. I NEED to get bigger but I don't want to gain it very quickly and then lose it fast. Any suggestions on how to gain a lot slowly so that I can retain most of it? Thanks again for the info!

Thread Information