TwoCoins is offline New Member

Do people in the US really order AS online?

I read on these forums people have and gotten AS from websites and arent suppose to post a site because of forum regulations also there are scammers out there as well.... JW....who can i PM to verify the scammers if i have stumbled on a site. Is that against violations to ask? if i have found one already but not asking for sources just credibility. I'm not gonna responde to non senior members or moderators. TY

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCoins
    I read on these forums people have and gotten AS from websites and arent suppose to post a site because of forum regulations also there are scammers out there as well.... JW....who can i PM to verify the scammers if i have stumbled on a site. Is that against violations to ask? if i have found one already but not asking for sources just credibility. I'm not gonna responde to non senior members or moderators. TY
    PM a mod or a vet.. remember, you have to have like 25 or 50 posts to pm.. i think they have that rule to prevent source checking abuse.

by the way if you googled a site, i'll save you the time and tell you it's probably a scam..

good luck

It wasnt googled i stumpled upon this forums but it wasnt about AS. maybe i got lucky? and damn i been on this site since 4 years but i lost my old account i still always been a lurker. I guess i need to post more often

Very well I'll add this to my Favorites and Bump when im able to PM...
    TY for your post.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I order AAS with my computer, however it is done through secure encrypted e-mail.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    same here...safe email ur all set

stryker5555 is offline Junior Member
    The only way ive ever recieved gear was online ... but the only gear i trust getting the real thing is d-boll if i were ordering through a websight and still you have to know which websights to get it from ...

Thread Information