Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member

need some help with current cycle

I am currently taking 2cc's of test cyp. a week. I can get some winny tabs for a good price and was wondering if It would be ok to take them for my last six weeks of my cycle. This is my first cycle and im 5 weeks into it now and have had no adverse side effects yet. No acne, hair loss etc. I have held water, which is to be expected. I am taking propecia and arimidex . I heard that taking propecia with winny accelerates hair loss, that is my only worry.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Finish up your cycle as is...use the winny next cycle.

~Pinnacle~

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    first cycle ..if your a complete noob..no prohormones..or anything should be

test only. run that at 500 mg week for 10-12 weeks

pct with clomid..keep nolva on hand. etc.

too many people are trying to add things in the MIDDLE of the cycle...or add at the end. first thing is get ALL your gear and PCT before u start cycling. be 100% on your decisions....make sure youre completely educated in AS.

too many people are trying to add things in the MIDDLE of the cycle...or add at the end. first thing is get ALL your gear and PCT before u start cycling. be 100% on your decisions....make sure youre completely educated in AS.[/QUOTE]

I DO have all my PCT and my AAS, I was just pondering the idea. Besides according to the home page under novice cycles its says to add Winny and the END of a cycle. I am not just trying to "throw" some extra stuff in without the knowlege first, that is why I was asking the question. Why test only for a first cycle? In the novice cycles on the home page, it gives a test winny combo. I am just curious, I can't find much info on this subject. Thanks for the advice.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids don't make you grow. Therefore taking more steroids won't make you grow more.

Steroids help you recover from intense workouts. If your diet, training and rest are all in order, then steroids will be able to "help you recover."

If you can't grow a bunch on a first cycle of 2cc (500mg?) Cypionate EW, then you are lacking in your diet, training or rest.

Proper PCT will "help you recover" from AAS use.

Ok, I think everyone is misunderstanding me. I understand that more steroids won't make me grow anymore than what i am taking now. I have put on nice size, I thought that winny put at the end of a cycle would harden and cut me up more. I am just reading these things on here and if you look on the home page under cycles it gives examples. Maybe I am just confused or misread something along the way. I guess you live, you learn.

Thread Information