farthead is offline New Member

Exclamation hows this cycle?

Hey, I am doing a cycle of test cyp. 500wk., eq. 400wk., deca 200wk(for joint pain) and will be adding anavar at 30-40 mg day in wks 10 through 16 of a 16 wk. cycle. Should this be good for gaining streengths and loosing fat? I go to the gym 3 times a wk., 2 leggs and 1 upper. I was also thinking of HGH?

farthead is offline New Member
    Thanks to every caring person who took the time to respond to my thread. Its nice to know that one that talks about eating sh*t is much more interesting.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycle looks adequate. As far as fat loss goes, that is more dependant on diet and cardio than gear choice.

I'm more concerned with your training schcedule. Legs twice a week and upper body once a week. Care to elaborate?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    so you work out 3 times a week and 2 of those times is legs?!?!

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Cycle looks adequate. As far as fat loss goes, that is more dependant on diet and cardio than gear choice.

I'm more concerned with your training schcedule. Legs twice a week and upper body once a week. Care to elaborate?
    I agree unless your doing a HIT program I think you need more. I'd say a 4 day split would be best that's just me.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farthead
    Thanks to every caring person who took the time to respond to my thread. Its nice to know that one that talks about eating sh*t is much more interesting.
    BTW, your post must have slipped through the cracks. It happens, it's nothing personal. Welcome to AR

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    anavar at 30mg a day is a waste in my opinion... 80mg ed wld be great... as far as that cycle burning fat.. no it won't do that... that's done with cardio and diet. now if tren was in there it might be a different answer.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    BTW, your post must have slipped through the cracks. It happens, it's nothing personal. Welcome to AR

yeah, do u know how many how's this cycle posts we see everyday??
    bro's will get to u just gotta have some faith. a simple bump will do if no one has commented on your post in awhile will do...

welcome to AR

Thread Information