Thread: furosemide

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member

furosemide

i was given 100 20mg/2ml bottles of furosemide, if i wanted to use this diuretic, what would be the doseage and for how long? thanks

? anyone bump

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    i take 20 mg ed of furosemide to shed water.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Be careful with any diuretic, and not tryin' to be an ass, but if you have to ask, you haven't researched it enough to consider it.

Furosemide, or Lasix, is notorious for depletion of Potassium in the body. Most patients who are prescribed Furosemide are also prescribed KCl for this. Hypokalemia can lead to many things, from simple annoyances like muscle cramps to serious problems like cardiac dysrhythmias.

Just because ya have it doesn't mean ya have to use it now. Do a LOT of research, talk to a lot of experienced bros, & weigh the consequences vs. gains before ya jump into anything like Lasix.

BigPancho

depdaddy is offline Member
    thats injectable lasix..i would say stay away from it...if ever to use lasix i would use oral form..im can not be controlled as easy/...plus like others have mentioned it is not potassium sparing...i know of several guys who use lasix but they are professionals and have someone administer it to them prior to contest....if its a diuretic you want i would use an over the counter one or try to get some bumex..bumex is potassium sparing but still very dangerous...just to give you an exapmle...4 days ago i was very bloated and had a hard time breathing so i decided to take 2mg bumex prior to going to sleep...about evry 30 minutes i had to get out of bed and eliminate..at bed time i was 239lbs..by the time i got up at 8am i was down to 224...so be very carefull as you can easily lose to much fluid and potassium...my side obliques were in a lot of pain that morning from cramping..i had to wake up and drink a gatoraide and a bannana before i felt better

dep

Mysterious11 is offline Female Member

I concur

with the other posts. I have been on Lasix for high blood pressure. It is a great diuretic but not one I recommend if you don't know what you are doing. You have to take in a lot of water as you can become seriously dehydrated and with the loss of significant amounts of potassium it can lead to very serious heart problems (cardiac arrest or heart attack). If you don't know what you're doing I suggest you research before using or don't use it at all. Weigh the odds on your health, it's your body and you only get ONE!

i will research more on the use and sides my furosemide. i could shed some water weight, i am trying to cut -up. i am in my third week of test cyp (250mg/ml) and eq(200mg/ml) i plan on a 16 week cycle using 1cc test and 400cc eq once a week for 6 weeks, then i will bump it up to twice a week for 6 weeks then back to once a week for the remainder. i had good results with fina and test, last year, but the fina sides were to much for me. thanks for the responses

Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    i will research more on the use and sides my furosemide. i could shed some water weight, i am trying to cut -up. i am in my third week of test cyp (250mg/ml) and eq(200mg/ml) i plan on a 16 week cycle using 1cc test and 400cc eq once a week for 6 weeks, then i will bump it up to twice a week for 6 weeks then back to once a week for the remainder. i had good results with fina and test, last year, but the fina sides were to much for me. thanks for the responses
    take the oral ,i have used furosemide for months (cycle on)
    oscillating with bumetamide or Amiloride HCl-Hydrochlorothiazide complex (moduretic) and aldactone other times.
    with potasium sparing diuretics,be careful of more potasium.
    with other diuretics, drink orange juice,tomatos etc.
    you can start with 10 mg of furosemide.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 10-22-2005 at 11:10 AM.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Are u entering some competition or something. I have never seen the point of using such substances otherwise. I have tried most products but with those the risks dont make much sense unless ur on stage.

ask to me?

i have water retention,and my estrgoen levels has no relation with it (are very low) .

bump.........................

Thread Information