Badgerman is offline Banned

EQ only cycle......

What are the negatives of an EQ only cycle of say 12-13 weeks with proper PCT at the end??

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    i would say its all relative to your goals. you will put on maybe 5-10lbs of lbm if ur diet is in check.

moderate strength gain. it cuts me nicely and gives me lots of veins. i am finishing week 8 of an EQ only cycle and liking the results.
    def run 12-14 weeks.

the only negative thing i can see is you wont see dramatic results.

10 lb lbm and lower BF IS dramatic results.

Could you add var for more strength gain??

And one more thing.....how is EQ on lipid profiles??

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    minimal gains, not worth the pricetag, and a bit of suppression. why not throw a little test in there. like at least 250mg/week?

Don't want the estrogen sides and the bloat.......why not just go higher on the EQ?
    What does test give you that EQ doesn't??.......honest question

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Don't want the estrogen sides and the bloat.......why not just go higher on the EQ?
    What does test give you that EQ doesn't??.......honest question
    um....besides having high testosterone levels as opposed to low test levels??......better strength and muscle gain

you know there are things called aromatase-inhibitors (letro, liquidex,etc) that stop bloat and estrogen conversion...right???

and you do know that eq does in fact aromatize into estrogen....(roughly at half the rate as testosterone however)

man-g is offline Associate Member
    5-10lbs should be gained naturally...dont need as to get that.eat, eat, eat.Train, train, train......

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    EQ is a potent red blood cell producer. You might want to have bloodtests on hemocrat levels as you don't want your blood too thick. It is pretty friendly on the liver and kidneys. I wouldn't add in var, but some people might want too. I think the EQ would be expensive enough by itself anyway. Are you in particular sport where you dont want the weight of test?

Pretty much any athletic event........track, B-ball.......football........I can't see any advantage to the excess water from test. Why use anything that converts to estrogen??

I cant see any skill position players in football wanting to pack around any excess water.

It just doesn't make sense to push test.....and then have to take anti-estrogens when there are similar drugs that produce NO estrogen........why do that??

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    It just doesn't make sense to push test.....and then have to take anti-estrogens when there are similar drugs that produce NO estrogen........why do that??
    did you not read my post??? if you don't want to take something that converts to estrogen, why do you want to do EQ when it DOES aromatize????

and if you knew anything about steroids and the HPTA you'd know that it DOES make sense to use test. if you're not doing test what so ever, look into anavar .

and not everyone holds tons of water on test. its all about dose and diet

boffo is offline Junior Member
    my first cycle was test e at 500mg a week for 12 weeks a lot of bloat hair loss and oily skin!.. hate test with a passion to tell you the truth!

then i tried eq only for 12 weeks at 600mg shot once a week on fridays only in the glutes after my workout so i had all weekend to let the pain diminish so it would not hinder my mondays workout!
    made good gains no hair loss and no bloat i gained 10lbs solid and have veins still to this day not as big but there and before i took the eq i really didnt have a vein in my arm except for the few usual under the forearm which is typical! strength went up really good i also ran 20mg ed of nolvadex through out cycle and pct which clomid was used diet and and everthing was the same on the cycle as off and i never have gained 10lbs of solid muscle in 12 weeks never maybe a a cuple but not 10! so it did do something a steroid is a steroid it has to do something?

boffo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man-g
    5-10lbs should be gained naturally...dont need as to get that.eat, eat, eat.Train, train, train......
    just had to mention you are not going to gain 10 lbs of muscle naturally in 12-14 weeks mayber in a year if you train and eat bodybuilding 24/7 yer you can if its water and fat like using creatine and eating high calories but that dont count what counts is the muscle gain im sure you might gain a cuple lbs of unwanted weight with eq but it more good than bad so its worth it if you ask me.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Actually dude I gained 15 pounds in 3 months when I first started working then another 15 pounds 3 months after that then another 15 pounds 6 months later ALL Natural and I wasn't gaining fat it was muscle trust me. You just have to eat and be consistent
    50%heart 40%nutrition 10%lifting

I'm talking experienced athletes. With big lifting numbers, size, and speed, that are looking for the little extra.......say 15-20 lbs of muscle that doesn't slow you down. Does EQ fit the bill for that kind of response without the bloat hassle of test?

Thread Information