mesoman is offline Junior Member

limit to 'natural' size

guys, im wondering if there is a limit to how bif one can get without gear. Im 38, 5'10 82KG 11%bf been workin out seriously for 5 years with trainer and put on 10KG muscle but cannot get above the 80-85kg no matter what i do training or diet wise. Am told that i look great ( buff!!!) as i am but would like to get up to 90 KG or so and thinking that at my (declining) time of lifew iom not likely to cheive this with diet training alone hence im here lookin for advice

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mesoman
    guys, im wondering if there is a limit to how bif one can get without gear.
    Yes the limit is your genetic potential. That is one reason bodybuilders take AAS.

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    I believe you can always grow a little... But there is definetley a point at which youre gains will be almost un noticeable. And technically if you use aas only at that point you will have potential for very good results.

mesoman is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys you confirm my own thoughts that im probably as big as im going to get naturaly! stand by for some big gains!

nalbano34 is offline Member
    same prob at 34....about your size but very little gains....just keep at it and juice,juice,juice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    just stay natural, if you juice you will get bigger and stronger while your on it and for a while when your done even if your pct is perfect you will still lose alot of the gains you made while on but you will keep some, the gains you keep are probably the gains you would have made natural anyway but you will start thinking you need to just stay on longer and longer. like i said they do work but its not real or permanent but i admit is is kinda cool for awhile jmo

Thread Information