shermoota is offline New Member

First Cycle-need advice.

Hello everyone, yes im a newbie. Well i have d-bol liquid form from organon. Its 25mg per cc. i have 8 cc's. I also have sustanon from the same company. The sustanon is 250mg per cc. They both are all one time use amps. I have 8 d-bol and 5 sustanon amps. How often should i use the d-bol injections. i was thinking one shot per week for 5 weeks of d-bol and one shot a week of sustanon. Most people take d-bol everyday in the oral form. does that mean i should take a d-bol shot every week. Is one shot a week of 1cc25mg d-bol enough along with one shot of 1cc250mg sustanon enough? I figured a shot of d-bol a week along with sustanon is enough. am i supposed to take a shot of d-bol every day or does that one shot of d-bol slowly dissipate over a week. well thanks for your help

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    do more research man, you need more gear to put together a quality cycle. First cycle should be test only. Do you even know what PCT is?

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Seriously mate put the gear down and walk away until you even know the basics.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Your question reveals your understanding of AAS. If you indeed have what you think you have then it works out to, about 6-7 days worth of dbol and 2-3 weeks worth of sust. In other words, "A complete waste."

A typical dbol/test cycle with PCT should look something like this:

1-4 Dbol @ 30mg ED
    1-12 Test E @ 500mg EW
    1-14 Nolva @ 10mg ED
    1-14 A-dex @ .25mg ED
    15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED

Hang around here for a couple of months and learn what to do. You are at risk of hurting yourself at this point. Be patient and you will be glad you did.

shermoota is offline New Member
    thanx for the advice fellas. Im going to do exaclty what yall said. Im gonna do more research and get better gear

Thread Information