Ronnie_c is offline Banned

My penis does not grow from D-Bol, help!

Hi,
    I am trying to grow my penis and build some muslce. I have been using D-bol as my friends have advised me, for 4 months straight. Unfortunately, my penis did not grow. I am now doing my second time D-bol for 3 months, and again no results! So in the end of the three months I have added Sustanon , 1000mg/week and have been using it with D-bol for 2 more months, and again no results. Help me! Also a question about D-bol, shall I swallow it, or is it better to suck on it or some guys recomment taking it rectally??

wothrottle is offline Junior Member
    hoping thatīs a joke,huh!?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie_c
    Hi,
    I am trying to grow my penis and build some muslce. I have been using D-bol as my friends have advised me, for 4 months straight. Unfortunately, my penis did not grow. I am now doing my second time D-bol for 3 months, and again no results! So in the end of the three months I have added Sustanon, 1000mg/week and have been using it with D-bol for 2 more months, and again no results. Help me! Also a question about D-bol, shall I swallow it, or is it better to suck on it or some guys recomment taking it rectally??
    Do them all rectally. A gram of sus in your ass will make your dick grow like a weed.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Hi,
    I am trying to grow my penis and build some muslce. I have been using D-bol as my friends have advised me, for 4 months straight. Unfortunately, my penis did not grow. I am now doing my second time D-bol for 3 months, and again no results! So in the end of the three months I have added Sustanon, 1000mg/week and have been using it with D-bol for 2 more months, and again no results. Help me! Also a question about D-bol, shall I swallow it, or is it better to suck on it or some guys recomment taking it rectally??
    thanks for wasting my time assmonkey... check my thread on "what did the five fingers say to the face"!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Dip your dildo in your juice. Stick it in your arse and ride it, then pull it out and lick it to make sure you don't waste any juice. You'll be hung like a horse in 2 weeks.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    your doing it wrong you gotta crush the dbol s add into some oil untill disollved and apply on your dick. dont put on clothes untill it has dryed up so it has all been absorbed for maximum effective ness. thats how i gained 20 pounds and a inch

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Hi,
    can somebody please give me an explaination of why this went past 2 posts. this should be deleted by the mods just for stupidity reasons.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    can somebody please give me an explaination of why this went past 2 posts. this should be deleted by the mods just for stupidity reasons.
    Purely for entertainment purposes bro. Plus, It makes me feel smart to hear people ask such stupid questions

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    "what did the five fingers say to the face"!
    SLAP!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    WTF? I think you are joking but if you are serious here is the answer: You CANNOT grow your penis after puberty, it's a scientific fact. So stop trying. I dont see any reason why you should shove something intended for oral administration up your ass, if you are scared of messing up your liver get an injectable.

Stop taking AASs right now! You obviously have no idea on how to take them, as dbol for 3 months is stupid as hell and then 1g of test after this? I really hope you are joking.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bye!

~SC~

Thread Information