Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

My last cycle for awhile, what do you all think?

Alright guys and gals, this is my last cycle for awhile.

This will be my 4th cycle, and I plan on laying low with the juice for awhile. My goal in this cycle is to simply enlarge myself from what I am now. I am 10% BF at around 206. I am a boxer so massive amounts of size are not really my goal, however I would like 10-15 lbs more of solid muscle on my frame so that I can box heavyweight and not get killed.

I really wanna do this right so I won't have to do it for awhile, so this is what Ive come up with.

Wks 1-30 2 IU's GH 5/2
    Wks 1-4, wks 8-12, wks 16-20 10 IU's slin 4/3
    Wks 6-18 500 mg Test E
    Wks 6-18 400 mg EQ
    Wks 14-20 50mg Tren ED
    Wks 14-20 50mg Winny ED

I am in week 3 of the GH, waiting for my IGF levels to boost a bit, and since the bulk of my cycle is long esters, I figured I'd start them on week 6, allowing the full 4 weeks it takes for them to kick in to end right when my IGF levels are ramping up.

Taking Letro 1.25 mg ED throughout the entire cycle, and I have nolva and clomid on hand for PCT, also thinking about using Pheedno's PCT so I will have l-dex as well.

I know the dosages seem a little low being that this is my 4th cycle, but again, huge mass gains are not my goal. I want to put on solid muscle, and keep it. I figure the GH will help me with that. EQ for strength gains, Tren for size gains, winny for cutting and solidifying, and test as a base. I ran Tren for almost 8 weeks on my 3rd cycle and loved it, but I'm concerned about the long term effects of running Tren for that long, so I cut it to 6.

Any critiques from vets, pros, or preferably fighters/boxers would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Phreak101; 10-17-2005 at 03:12 PM.

bump

thick one is offline Associate Member
    not bad, but i would run tren minimum of 8 weeks.. from personal experience this works better for me...(Man i love that sh!t!!) also, try running test at least 600mg/week since your running eq and tren together...and finally , I would run the test one week longer then the eq so that they both line up for pct... winny looks fine, just start 1 week later to line up with test/eq----good luck with your "last" LOL cycle.. you should have no problem with gaining a 10-15lbs with a solid diet...

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    why u didnt run ur eq & test from the beg?

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    why u didnt run ur eq & test from the beg?
    I wanted to wait for my IGF levels from the GH to kick in before starting the juice, you don't agree?

bump , please guys, I really need some help with this one, I've never run Tren and EQ together and am curious about what to expect!

thick one is offline Associate Member
    well, expect mad vascularity and strength.. however, if your test is not high enough you may have problems with the little man standing at attention...

Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    well, expect mad vascularity and strength.. however, if your test is not high enough you may have problems with the little man standing at attention...
    Well that's no good, 500 mg of test a week won't be enough to negate those two at the same time? In that case I may go 750. Thx for the input ThickOne

Thread Information