Bratty4him is offline Female Member

Dbol dosage question

Ok, So I finished 4 weeks of British Dragon Dbols @40mg a day. (Also on 500mg of BD Test E) I got no gains from the Dbol whatsoever. I split the dosage up over 4 hour intervals. I have used Dbol in the past with great results. But this is the first time I actually split the dosage. I used to take them all at once. My question is...Could my body be used to getting them all at once and it's not used to getting them split up? I know it sounds kinda crazy, but I have no other idea why I got no results from them. I have blown up off of Naps and Thais running them only at 30mg. The only other question would be if they were bunk. I contacted my source about this issue and they are standing behind the product bigtime. They have also offered to send me out 200 more. What do you guys think? Should I try them again or should I ask them to send me different ones?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would ask for different ones. You should have had at least some effect from them.

bump

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    no your body is not"used" to getting them all at once bro. Its a matter of absorbtion, the split dose of like 10 mg every coulpe hours will be supeior to all at once. If you noticed nothing I would have to assume they were bunk. Sorry bro

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    Ok, So I finished 4 weeks of British Dragon Dbols @40mg a day. (Also on 500mg of BD Test E) I got no gains from the Dbol whatsoever. I split the dosage up over 4 hour intervals. I have used Dbol in the past with great results. But this is the first time I actually split the dosage. I used to take them all at once. My question is...Could my body be used to getting them all at once and it's not used to getting them split up? I know it sounds kinda crazy, but I have no other idea why I got no results from them. I have blown up off of Naps and Thais running them only at 30mg. The only other question would be if they were bunk. I contacted my source about this issue and they are standing behind the product bigtime. They have also offered to send me out 200 more. What do you guys think? Should I try them again or should I ask them to send me different ones?
    british dragon dbol is bunk, imo. i have gotten it twice, and both times was crap. probably asprin. get another brand bro. naps are the best, imo. your body wont be used to the dbol unless you are constantly taking it over a long period of time, and even then it would be hard to be used to it. try another source/brand.

Thanks for the insight...I didn't think it was possible to become used to it....Just a thought. O well, I hope they haven't sent the package already.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    british dragon dbol is bunk, imo. i have gotten it twice, and both times was crap. probably asprin. get another brand bro. naps are the best, imo. your body wont be used to the dbol unless you are constantly taking it over a long period of time, and even then it would be hard to be used to it. try another source/brand.
    Exactly. Napoism is the king for me. I try to avoid buying BD orals (of any AAS) cause they seem to suck (although winstrol tabs work).

arxg is offline Junior Member
    i would lab test them and post the results, any honest source will pay for the test if they tested bad and then you can find out for sure if they are bunk or not, srcs are an independent lab that will test stuff contact your source about testing the tabs you got costs a $100, i tested bd oxan and primo tabs before giving them to my gf for this reason can't be giving my girl d-bol the tests were on the money posted here sometime back but best you test for piece of mind

Thread Information