Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    If his info and named is flagged YES there is risk, sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Transend
    Settled - always send in cash with WU and fake the info. But again, if this guys name is flagged is there any risk to do a second attempt with cash?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Settled - always send in cash with WU and fake the info. But again, if this guys name is flagged is there any risk to do a second attempt with cash?

Deleted by shortie
    Last edited by shortie; 10-20-2005 at 02:25 PM.

Transend is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the tip. If i get the question in and sent on this side all the reciever has to do is present the correct answer and they get the payment? They dont have to show ID as long as the answer is right?
    Last edited by Transend; 10-21-2005 at 02:26 AM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Yep, the only thing it requires is not screwing anything up, LOL! Just make sure your guy fully understands and knows the question and answer-

Deleted
    Last edited by shortie; 10-20-2005 at 02:25 PM.

shoestring is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I am not mad about you getting upset for not understanding the patriot act... Our own congressmen and senators are just now asking what they did, the ACLU( I know) is finding things that are outrageous. Again stop crying about your lack of knowledge, and quit perpetuating your drama.

The ACLU can suck my right wing balls!!!!!!

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    I had an issue with WU last night that I wanted everyones input on. I used the online method (used my real info for account setup- stupid, i know). Wanted to send 200eu to greece. I ended up with a trasaction denied page and a request to call an 800# to give more info to put the thing through. I call and get hung up on. Second call i get a lady who asks if im sending to greece- i say yes. Then she asks if i know the person- i say yeah, its a friend from college. She pauses for a few seconds and tell me that my transaction will not be completed tonight and that I can still send cash via an agent. I didnt ask as to why for fear that it would make a 'casual' transaction issue turn into something serious.

What do you guys think? recipient is flagged? Am i at any risk? Ive read threads but nothing with WU and something like this. Thought id try the net of knowledge- any thoughts?
    I went through the same thing on a payment to an Eastern European country. When they asked if I knew this guy, I just said yes. Did not give them any more info than I had too. Money was sent and goodies came back OK.
    Last edited by SEBASTOP; 11-05-2005 at 12:10 PM.

Transend is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEBASTOP
    I went through the same thing on a payment to and Eastern European country. When they asked if I knew this guy, I just said yes. Did not give them any more info than I had too. Money was sent and goodies came back OK.

for me the lady just said they couldnt send it tonight and that I would have top go to an agent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information