Thread: cutting cycle

jon jon is offline Junior Member

cutting cycle

Planning on starting a cutting cycle in about 5-6 weeks, Right now current stats are 6'5" 260-265 14-17% bf, plan on starting the cycle wehn bf is around 12-13%. I am 24 yo this will be my 5th cycle, cardio every week is as follows: judo 2 hours per week, juijitsu 2 hrs per week, kickboxing 2 hrs per week, and eliptical/bike/running 2-4 hrs per week. along with regular lifting schedule, ccle will go as follows

wks 1-9 VAr 60 mg ed
    Wks 1-12 fina 50 mg eod
    Wks 7-12 Winstrol 50 mg ed or 100 mg eod

The question is should i run the test prop at 100 mg eod or 150 mg eod for weeks 1-13, i have enough for either, but for the purposes of really leaning up i was wondering if i should keep the propr lower in doses, looking to get down to around 6-8% bf in the next 20 weeks, thanks for the time

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would do 75mg ed prop and turn the tren and winny into ed shots as well. How many cycle have you done previously?

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I would do 75mg ed prop and turn the tren and winny into ed shots as well. How many cycle have you done previously?
    this be my fifth cycle

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Alright, I would go with what I previously mentioned as well as some letro to keep the bloat down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Alright, I would go with what I previously mentioned as well as some letro to keep the bloat down.
    the prop comes in 50 mg amps so i have to do 50 mg or 100mg

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Nah man, preload-crack 3 amps draw one full amp into two syringes and 1/2 the remaining amp into each one. Then store the preloaded syringe in a airtight clean container, next day pop it in, it will actually save you time.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Nah man, preload-crack 3 amps draw one full amp into two syringes and 1/2 the remaining amp into each one. Then store the preloaded syringe in a airtight clean container, next day pop it in, it will actually save you time.
    as far as the ed shots i can do that but waht do you think is the largest guage needle i can use i have been using 1 inch 23 guage can i go any larger, after 8 or 9 weeks sticking my self ed will get to bother me after a while

thick one is offline Associate Member
    For prop or tren , i have no prob with 25g pins

Thread Information