Thread: Request to all

ZIA1 is offline New Member

Request to all

Please refrain from political jargon on this forum. It's a great place where we can all come to discuss AAS. Politics have no place here. There have been recent comments that many might find offensive and this simply is not the forum for it. Thanks

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    shut the FAWK UP!!

ps. welcome to ar.

Thanks, bro

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    there is a political forum here. and besides, politics is part of life, including bodybuilding and steroids .

I have an MA in International Relations and I realize that politics is part of life...just didn't know this was acceptable at this specific forum. If politics is acceptable here than I apologize and stand corrected.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    there is a political forum here. and besides, politics is part of life, including bodybuilding and steroids.
    Exactly. If you don't like it, don't read it. You think I like reading about all the gay love between Dally and Justin in the Homo Forum? No, but I just don't read 'em.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Exactly. If you don't like it, don't read it. You think I like reading about all the gay love between Dally and Justin in the Homo Forum? No, but I just don't read 'em.

Then why is your computer screen so sticky?

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

AIZ does raise a good point. I'm guessing he started this thread because of some poor guy asking about a scare he got a Western Union in another thread. 5 different people immediately jumped on the "big brother is watching you so f*** the U.S. gov't!" bandwagon.

Someone who is genuinely concerned about their safety and a proper course of action when dealing with activities of the sort do not need to hear hollow rantings about how fascist the U.S. gov't is and how nervous they should be because of it....save it for the politics forum.

Just my 2c

well....all i can say is that alot of the people here are politically oriented.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    well....all i can say is that alot of the people here are politically oriented.
    And for those people...there's the political forum.

I agree with AIZ... post discussions to their appropriate/alloted forums.

I think that's a board rule anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    And for those people...there's the political forum.

I agree with AIZ... post discussions to their appropriate/alloted forums.

I think that's a board rule anyway.
    if political views pertain to the thread, then whats the big deal? i choose to ignore alot of posts in some threads. thats an option that everybody has. read what is important to you. bypass those that arent.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    if political views pertain to the thread, then whats the big deal? i choose to ignore alot of posts in some threads. thats an option that everybody has. read what is important to you. bypass those that arent.
    How can political views pertain to ANY thread whatsoever is this forum? I'm confused...

Bah I digress, I'm not gonna get into an argument about arguing about politics. Kinda defeats the purpose of being a pacifist in this situation.

MasterDBol you are coirrect in theory though, if you don't like it, ignore it! You have the freedom to choose to do so!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    AIZ does raise a good point. I'm guessing he started this thread because of some poor guy asking about a scare he got a Western Union in another thread. 5 different people immediately jumped on the "big brother is watching you so f*** the U.S. gov't!" bandwagon.

Someone who is genuinely concerned about their safety and a proper course of action when dealing with activities of the sort do not need to hear hollow rantings about how fascist the U.S. gov't is and how nervous they should be because of it....save it for the politics forum.

Just my 2c
    ditto...agreed 100%

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

your just pee'd off cause you were'nt invited to the BJ party.

maybe we'll invite you next time....maybe.

practice..... then call me.

Thread Information