musclestack is offline Productive Member

Question on Anadrol

Hey, fellas. I've been on Anadrol since this last Saturday (about 5 days). I've put on about a pound so far, and I can notice a little bloat. My question is when do you guys see big strength increases and size from Drol? Also, I have yet to get much of a "pump" from it. This is my first time running it. The last cycle I did, I ran dbol , Sust, and Deca . I felt a pump within just a few days. Maybe cuz the Sust has Prop. in it?????? I have just felt more tired than usual since I started it.

I'm also running Test E 600 mg/wk with the Drol. Took first shot un Sunday. I miss that mad pump I used to get with my last 2 cycles. When will it arrive??? Should I give it more time? BTW-gear is legit. Supplier is approved by many mods on this site and others. Opinions?????

Thanks,
    MS

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    What kind of Test are you running and what kind of Drol is it?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends on the individual. Anadrol hits hard for me at day 10.

It's Test Cyp. (yes, I know it'll take a while for the Test to kick in due to the long esters, but shouldn't I still get a pump from the Drol)?

Also, it's liquid Anadrol , not pill form. From UGL

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    how much drol you takin?

7-10 days you'll be seeing nice results just from the drols.

Right now I'm taking 50 mg/day. Do you think that sometime in the 7-10 day range, I'll be feeling it as well. OOooohh, how I miss that feeling....

bump

bump

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    read this. Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Anadrol 50 (Oxymetholone)

you should up your dosage up to at least 150mgs a day, because of drols dose respondent curve.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    read this. Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Anadrol 50 (Oxymetholone)

you should up your dosage up to at least 150mgs a day, because of drols dose respondent curve.

I think if you read that profile again you will see hooker reccomends 100mg a day as the jump from 100mg-150mg doesnt provide enough additional gain given the increased side effects.

HOOKER
    How much should you use? Well, this is actually one of the most interesting facts about Anadrol . You see, most steroids produce what we call a “dose respondent curve” which is a fancy way of saying “the more you use, the more you gain.”
    Anadrol is one of the few steroids where the dose respondent curve flattens out very quickly. When you take 50mgs of Anadrol, you’ll make some very good gains. When you take 100mgs of Anadrol, you’ll make even more gains. However, it has been found that 100mgs/day is as effective for weight gain as 150mgs/day but produces less side effects and was less toxic (4). I feel that the jump from 50mgs to 100mgs constitutes an acceptable rise in benefit vs. cost, but this is not the case as dosages get over 100mgs. Now, lets see how 50mgs and 100mgs of Oxymetholone actually effect strength, when compared with each other:

I hope there is no problem with me cutting and pasteing this.

Thread Information