Thread: EQ gains

tmax is offline Junior Member

EQ gains

I am currently looking at doing my 2nd cycle. My first was sust 250 evry 3rd day. worked good. took about 6 weeks to kick in and see good results. I gained 18 lbs in 11wks. been off for 2 months now and have kept 11 pnds on and bench has dropped about 20lbs. I want to try EQ or Winny. What gains should I see with just one of those and does it affect your libido like I hear Deca does? I wanted to take one of them by themselves because I bulked up alot with the sus and because of my job cant risk getting huge quick. I have read an average gain on EQ or Winny is 10-15lbs in 12weeks. what do you guys think
    My bio: 34yrs old, 195lbs 5'11" and about 14%bf lifting 3-4 days a week for last couple years.

ranran is offline Junior Member
    I cannot speak to the Eq, but I can say that as for the winny I would not run it longer than 8 weeks, preferably 6 as it is liver toxic. However if you were to through some Test Prop. in there at say 50mgs/ day along with the winny at 50mgs/ Day your gains should be clean and with little or no water retention.

I say this because this is (although it tears my joints and tendons up) one of my favorite cycles as it is clean and provided your diet is on and you continue cardio I suspect you would be pleased with the results.

I list that dosage for test as it will keep your libido in check and at that amount you are not going to get huge.

Hope that helps.

Ran

thanks

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    EQ and Winstrol are not near as suppressive as Deca . Winstrol shouldn't be used for more than 6 weeks at most, since it is hepatoxic and notorious for extremely bad cholesterol values. Winstrol was quite hard on my joints and gave me some tendon injuries that took a while to recover from, so I dont really plan on using it again. My joint health is very important to me in powerlifting too. I want to run an EQ cycle myself, but dont have the money yet to work it in.

Raw Dawg is offline Junior Member
    I did a EQ cycle along with Test E and Dbol and to be perfectly honest I ran the EQ at 400 mgs and could not even tell it. I gained from the test as always but never saw the leaning effect that some claim. Of course it was QV brand and some claim that it is fairly weak so if that helps any?

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    EQ will not put on very much weight....it mainly will harden ur muscles and make u more vascular. it will make u look better...but dont expect huge weight gains.

EQ is the bomb, anybody who says otherwise either hasnt run enough of it or run it long enough. The gains are phenominal and it'll keep you looking pumped and vascular at the same time. My favorite anabolic of choice goes to EQ

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    maybe so..everyone reacts certain compounds differently..

Badgerman is offline Banned
    EQ worked great on my horse........weight gain strong great appetite.......how is EQ run by itself????

Sauced is offline Banned
    Does my homie look swole?

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Nice.......mine got really buff........but really studdy acting too.......

anybody run EQ solo??

Nice horse. I guess EQ isn't as hard on the joints then as Winny? If EQ doesn't have the suppression like deca maybe Ill try it by itself or Sus 250 once a week and EQ 400 mgs eod. stayinstacked whats your weight. Just trying to get a comparison since this will be my 2nd cycle. Did you use it alone?

someday Ill hit 25 posts so I can PM you guys!!!! I have only been a member for 5 months you'd thought I would have figured out the 25 min limit earlier

Thread Information