Steroider is offline Associate Member

EQ + test and results

hi guys

i had my 3rd cycle and i ran it as :

1-5 ) test-en/500mgmg/ week
    1-5 ) EQ / 400mg / week

i was planning to run this cycle for 14 weeks with tren at weeks ( 6 - 12 ) i stoped the cycle after 5 weeks coz it scared me , i was planning to gain 8 kg = 20 lbs in 14 weeks but i did gained 8kg = 20 ibs in 5 weeks , so the question is .. is it normally to gain that much in 5 weeks ?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    A lot of your gains on gear depends on how fit you were to begin with, a tremendously fit athlete could not expect to gain as much as a newb who still had a lot of natural potential. That being said, if you gained that in 5 weeks it was probably proper diet andworkout because that is barely enough time for the long esters of those compounds to release a significant quantity.

BUDGIE is offline Associate Member
    its nothing out of the ordinary. im running the same cycle im on 18th day ive gained 7lb/31/2kg

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say those are above average gains. Quiting early may have prevented you from getting some bad stretch marks.

I would say he probably hadn't come close to his natural potential before trying gear-

WANNABE2BIG is offline Junior Member
    agreed

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    i would say that it was mostly water from the test , you will now drop a lot of weight

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I'd say those are above average gains. Quiting early may have prevented you from getting some bad stretch marks.
    you are right with this point , i was hardly can move my arms or swing them and i walk as a crabs

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I would say he probably hadn't come close to his natural potential before trying gear-

actually this is my 1st time using these both combos , i used premopolan/ parabolan /wen to lose fat ..

BUDGIE is offline Associate Member
    yes sorry. i am using d/bol @20mg also so we arnt doing the same cycle and i agree with the above that ur major gains should be starting from wk5 without the d/bol. im glad someone else posted so i wasnt giving out wrong info

Quote Originally Posted by shadow123
    i would say that it was mostly water from the test , you will now drop a lot of weight
    i dont cnow about this but i quit the cycle before 3 weeks and i keep ganing

That 3 weeks of gains was the long acting esters from the sust you had taken finally activating a significant amount of test into your body.

wish if u could explain more

Could you see a physical change in your body when using?

That 3 weeks of gains was the long acting esters from the sust you had taken finally activating a significant amount of test into your body.
    i didn stack sust with my cycle .. im i following u right or missing some thing !

Could you see a physical change in your body when using?
    yes , pretty much ..my arms sholders chest grown and cutted well

Quote Originally Posted by BUDGIE
    yes sorry. i am using d/bol @20mg also so we arnt doing the same cycle and i agree with the above that ur major gains should be starting from wk5 without the d/bol. im glad someone else posted so i wasnt giving out wrong info
    im actually thinking of running the same cycleagain but longer ( 14 weeks ) and stack D-bol at small amounts in the first 4 weeks and stack tren in weeks ( 6 - 12 )

Quote Originally Posted by Steroider
    i didn stack sust with my cycle .. im i following u right or missing some thing !

Sorry, mixing two threads, but principle is still the same just as you were quiting your gear was really going to kick in, that is why you continued to gain post cycle.

Sorry, mixing two threads, but principle is still the same just as you were quiting your gear was really going to kick in, that is why you continued to gain post cycle.
    do u recommand to run the same cycle again as i first plan ?

( 1 - 14 ) *test-en 500mg/week
    ( 1 - 12 ) EQ 400 or 500mg / week
    ( 6 - 12 ) tren 75mg /ED

* thinking of replase test-en with prop

do u recommand to run the same cycle again as i first plan ?

( 1 - 14 ) *test-en 500mg/week
    ( 1 - 12 ) EQ 400 or 500mg / week
    ( 6 - 12 ) tren 75mg /ED

* thinking of replase test-en with prop
    I would do a similar cycle again, minus the tren. If you are worried about someone noticing you growing like crazy then stay away from tren. Also it is a very harsh compound, gives some guys intolerable sides. If you are in the military, I assume you are by your location,then this is something to avoid. Leave the Test E, prop requires too much injecting for a simple cycle and can be very painful.

Weeks 1-14 Test E 600mg/wk
    weeks 1-12 EQ 500mg/wk
    Weeks 15-16 Hcg @ 500 iu eod or 250 iu ed
    Week 17 on PCT
    According to your profile you are a pretty big guy so with this and proper diet you will put on maybe 30-35 lbs IMO.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    yes , pretty much ..my arms sholders chest grown and cutted well
    I'm going to run a similar cycle. I know we have different genetics and different bodytypes, but when you "grew and cut" do you mean the just got bigger? A bigger, more defined chest isn't a reason to stop a cycle bro... it's a reason to do a second!

However, if you meant bad stretch-marks from "cutted" then I guess I could see why you'd stop. Were you running a decent, lean diet? If you eat too much shit, you will probably get stretch marks on your sides and possibly chest from getting "bigger" in general, not just more quality mass.

As I said, I'm going to run this soon, so I'm just curious as to what you meant by "cutted" and if it was really such a bad thing...

I would do a similar cycle again, minus the tren . If you are worried about someone noticing you growing like crazy then stay away from tren. Also it is a very harsh compound, gives some guys intolerable sides. If you are in the military, I assume you are by your location,then this is something to avoid. Leave the Test E, prop requires too much injecting for a simple cycle and can be very painful.

Weeks 1-14 Test E 600mg/wk
    weeks 1-12 EQ 500mg/wk
    Weeks 15-16 Hcg @ 500 iu eod or 250 iu ed
    Week 17 on PCT
    According to your profile you are a pretty big guy so with this and proper diet you will put on maybe 30-35 lbs IMO.
    thanx for the onfo bro .. i only worry about water retention while stacking test-en which im avoiding

[QUOTE=vein-x]I'm going to run a similar cycle. I know we have different genetics and different bodytypes, but when you "grew and cut" do you mean the just got bigger? A bigger, more defined chest isn't a reason to stop a cycle bro... it's a reason to do a second!

However, if you meant bad stretch-marks from "cutted" then I guess I could see why you'd stop. Were you running a decent, lean diet? If you eat too much shit, you will probably get stretch marks on your sides and possibly chest from getting "bigger" in general, not just more quality mass.

truly , im not sure of my results and thats u i stoped the cycle , coz this is my first time running a bulking cycle and first time using this both stuff

all i can say that ull love the results for sure but if im gonna run the same cycle i would stack the EQ at 500mg , it would help with shaping the muscle more while gaining as i notest

wish u luck and the results u r looking for

keep us updated with the results

Thread Information