Powerline-Pat is offline New Member

Exclamation Joining the Marines. Got a serious problem

Well, i've decided to join the marines and i want to get into thier aviation program. I've gone through 2 cycles. My last cycle ended in august. I was just about to start another cycle when i decided that i wanted join up with the marines. When i say start, i mean i took 1cc of test e . This was about a week or so ago. I haven't touched any since. As you may presume, there is a drug test. I know the detection time for test is about 3 months. do any of you guys think that 1 cc would be detectable in about a month or two? I'm really freakin out and would like any input you could give me.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    It's possible it could be detected, but probably not. Testosterone is one of the harder compounds to detect anyway. If you took deca then you could be screwed, ha. Are you sure the test even tests for AASs? There are many things you can do to pass a test, but you might want to ask around about the 'Steroid Cleanse' product on this site. I haven't used it, but if its claims hold up, then get some.

peump is offline Senior Member
    i'm pretty sure that they are only testing for drugs like weed, meth, coke, etc.

bigbank69 is offline New Member

Here is the dirty

Hey man I am speaking from hear say and what I have seen, I am part of a Mil. Service and I have cycled, and the military doesnt check that kind of stuff, because they only check urine and they also do batch testing, wich means there are 100 test subjects and they put half of everyones piss together and then theytest if it pops for something then they test one buy one, but they dont test for steroids , it is a very expensive test.

latter, Semper Fi

You think our cheap ass ****ing government wants to spend the $$$ to test for anabolics!!!!? They'd rather dish out that cash to welfare.

Powerline-Pat is offline New Member
    hey thanks for the input guys

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I can tell you from experience that you're fine. I got tested last year for the Corps and was running deca , test cyp, d-bols. was completely fine. they don't test for it.

I'm joining in January. Good luck, bro.

Semper Fi.

Headred15 is offline New Member
    They do a blood test actually... No, they do not test for AAS.

Darkness is offline Member
    They do both the piss test and blood. They only check for HIV in the blood tests and for weed in the piss. You're good to go. Lots of us cycle when we're in. If I were you I'd be more worried about running as much as possible before going in cause you're in a world of hurt if you're not a good runner already.

sanejim is offline New Member
    Just got done with 6 yrs in the Corps. I can tell you for a fact that the Marines only do tests for your typical drugs of abuse (i.e. - cocaine, pot, meth, stuff like that). I've known more than a few Marines that have cycled and no problems. I myself havn't cycled yet, but am looking forward too it.

Good look and semper fi!

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    They do both the piss test and blood. They only check for HIV in the blood tests and for weed in the piss. You're good to go. Lots of us cycle when we're in. If I were you I'd be more worried about running as much as possible before going in cause you're in a world of hurt if you're not a good runner already.
    Bump to that, they test marijuana/meth/coke in your piss

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Your're fine - have fun at PI! Dont let the sand fleas eat you.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Bud, you'll never regret a moment you spend not in the USMC. So don't rush it.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerline-Pat
    Well, i've decided to join the marines and i want to get into thier aviation program. I've gone through 2 cycles. My last cycle ended in august. I was just about to start another cycle when i decided that i wanted join up with the marines. When i say start, i mean i took 1cc of test e . This was about a week or so ago. I haven't touched any since. As you may presume, there is a drug test. I know the detection time for test is about 3 months. do any of you guys think that 1 cc would be detectable in about a month or two? I'm really freakin out and would like any input you could give me.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    If I were you I'd be more worried about running as much as possible before going in cause you're in a world of hurt if you're not a good runner already.
    Good advice. Semper Fi.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    A Marine on Test......humm... sounds like a good idea to me!

Infidel is offline Junior Member
    You'll be fine bro. Just do yourself a BIG favor...don't stand up when they do the moment of truth bull shit (you'll know what I mean when you get there). They don't test for juice.

Teufelhunden is offline New Member
    The other esteemed Marines are correct, they do not test for roids at MEPS. The thing to bear in mind is that when questioned about any drug use KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, they have no way of knowing what you did. They will not take hair, too expensive, and they are only testing for Pot and opiates etc..
    Blood test for HIV and drugs, Piss test for protein and sugar.
    Run you ass of and you will be just fine, unless you weigh like 250 solid muscle you have no reason to raise suspission..
    Best of luck!!!
    Semper Fi..
    Teufelhunden

LH271 is offline New Member

What About The Air Force

I'am All Ready In ,but Switching To Flight Status And I Have To Take A Flight Physical. We Also Take A Piss Test Every Couple Of Months.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Seems like should encourage juice to have more effective killing machines. haha. Look into the steroid cleanse products available thru this site.

islandkurry is offline New Member
    I worked on the legal side of the house in the Marine Corps for 4 years and I never ran into someone popping for steroids on a random piss test. They dont test for them randomly. I do remember a GySgt being tested for roids because his wife ratted him out, he popped and was court martialed. There were cases of Marines being caught with steroids in their barracks, they got kicked out. Just be careful and dont tell ANYONE.

bigJJ is offline Member
    It's frequently been my position that they should include Dbol in the MRE's.

But hey that's just a civies position.

Good luck my man. Work hard, run hard. As for the drug test, You'll do fine.

And, as stated, keep your mouth shut!

Thread Information