CLK Davey is offline Junior Member

fina in this cycle?

I was suppose to do a cycle as follows:
    Week 1-5 500mg Sustanon
    Week 1-7 400mg primo
    Week 5-10 50mg winny e/d

I CANT GET PRIMO!!! guys i received my stuff from my source in NY, but HE Told me that HE GOT NO PRIMO LEFT!!! He tyold me primo in NY is not around anymore...so now im here with 40 winstrol amps and 10 sustanon amps. I was offered a 20cc bottle of homemade finaplex. can you guys shed some light on this..? im 21 6'4 210..this wil be my 3rd cycle...what do u guys think about finaplex? should i buy this homeade juice? it 200 bucks for a 20 cc bottle hes offering me...is it enough 1 bottle and can it go with 40 shots of winny and 10 sust? PLEASE help guys thanks!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    bump,what is the concentration of the fina?

MindBomb is offline Member
    Davey, you'll need more gear. 5 weeks of sus will not do too much for ya. Far as fina is concerned, if you previous cycle experience, I say do it (But you'll need more than 20ml b/c you'll be doing it ED). If your experience is limited, just add some eq. Try to run your cycle minimum of 8 weeks (10 would be better). Never cut out your test in the middle of your cycle (that means you'll need 10 more amps). good luck.

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    ok ill get 10 more amps of the sust...heres my cycle..i donot want to do fina e/d dude.....myt boy who is selling it to me did it M W F and hes riped!!!
    Week 1-10 50mg sust.
    Week 1-6 1cc fina eod
    Week 5-10 winy e/d
    will i get hard ripped?

MindBomb is offline Member
    Here ya go bro:

week 1- 10 sust 500mg
    week 6- 12 fina 1/2 cc ed (I am a firm believer that fina should be done ED)
    week 6 - 12 winny 50mg ed

jump right into your clomid after 3 days of last injection. Your cycle suggestion leaves you dry for 3 weeks before your clomid. This gives you more chance to loose your gains. That is why I am suggesting you run the fina and winny past your test. If you are dead set against doing the fina ed you can run 1 cc for eod.

Oh ya, this cycle is a "ripper". But that'll depend alot on your diet and training.

Thread Information