Thread: No pain in ass

loveTJ is offline New Member

No pain in ass

I have always used either my ass or arm for injections. I recently started using my thigh. The first day of the injection its fine but for up to 4 days after it feels like a really really bad charlie horse. It hurts enough to make me limp like a gimp. does anyone else experience this? is this normal?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    What did you inject?
    How much did you inject?

SAGAD_01 is offline Junior Member
    as for me, it was the opposite...

used to shoot in my arse...

for this cycle i am on right njow, injected only in the quads...

m on my 2nd week already, never hit a vein, never felt a pain, i inject up to 3cc twice a week...

jef
    jef is offline Member
    I just tried 1.5cc in my quad with the liquid warmed under hot water - massaged for a few minutes - rode my stationary bike for 10 min - soaked in the hot tub...my legs totally fine for the last couple days...no pain whatsoever.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loveTJ
    I have always used either my ass or arm for injections. I recently started using my thigh. The first day of the injection its fine but for up to 4 days after it feels like a really really bad charlie horse. It hurts enough to make me limp like a gimp. does anyone else experience this? is this normal?

I had that side effect my first few times.... but my problem was that my stuff had way way too much solvent on it and it caused a limphatic reaction added a good deal of oil refiltered now it will swell slightly for 2/3 days cause the bb & ba is still a bit high but I have no pain anymore... will still get test flu cause of all the solvent once in a while but only lasts for 2-4 days then I am fine again. In my next batch I'll will not put 24% bb 6% BA, will do 1/2 of it, or a little less.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loveTJ

Happens to me all the time, but for some strange reason only on my left leg. I think the oil pushes on the nerve. Saunas, bike and jacuzzis all help. I know what you mean, it is kind of weird-- the injection is fine and boom the next day you are limping around like a freeking pirate.

Thread Information