Thread: accutane ...?

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

accutane ...?

ok... i have pretty shitty skin as it is..... going to start cycling again and came across accutane for $1 a pill. it is 20mgs each..... when do i start taking it and how often. how many should i buy? how much clomid is good to keep on had for any one cycle... i hae never actually been "smart" about my cycles so i want to get everything down.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hey bro,

Accutane price is very good. I just bought off of internet 30 pills 10mg for $150. I am just taking one pill a day, but I have heard of people taking more than that each day. I have heard of people doing up to 80mg each day, but I HAVE NOT DONE THIS. You can basically start taking the accutane whenever you want on a daily basis.

Regarding clomid and a "smart" cycle, bro start doing some research on here. Use the search button and start reading drug profiles to find some of the things that will have the results you are looking for. Only you know your body, your workout experience, age, diet, goals, etc. Put together a couple of cycle options and post them on here with all of your stats and what your goals are. There are plenty of very knowledgable people that will be glad to help you at that point bro. It sounds like you have done some gear before without much success, so this time take your time and do some research and ask questions so that you get the most of your hard earned $$. Good Luck. Let us know when you have some options put together.

peace,

ttgb

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

thank you

I have a few cycles under my belt.... i just trying to do things a little smarter. anyone else please post.... I lift to look good.. period.. and its looking good if you are covered in pimples and blouchy skin

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i took 20mg a day and worked great for me. But be carefull accutane is toxic to the liver
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ryan26 is offline Junior Member
    I've never taken accutane while on cycle, but I took 120mg per day for four months and it's a miracle drug. If you have bad acne to begin with, why don't you just stay off the accutane while on cycle, and when you're done take the accutane separately for a several month period and just cure yourself of your pimples. (You should have regular blood tests while on accutane also)

Thread Information