Thread: Test 300

Baller3333 is offline New Member

Test 300

Hello everyone. I am 6'6" 245lbs. My budy is 6'2" 180lbs. We are about to start a test 300 cycle as soon as we get the right information. we have already talked to a few people we know who have done it but still want more info before starting. I work out like crazy and in excellant shape just want to do this to get me over that edge. My budy doesn't work out as much but still wants to do this and begin to work out as much as I do. We did Deca in the past and liked it but want to try this. What is the best way to go about this. From start to Finish what should we take and when. I want to do this right so I don't hurt my self. Thanks alot for your help.

Baller

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro those are very basic question that u should knwo b4 u even condier juiceing , so obviously u need to educate ur self b4 jumping on a cycle....if u do a search u can find all that stuff,

also working out liek crazy dont cut , it , whats ur diet like ?? what was ur cycle like b4 ? how long have u been lifting ? and i would tell ur buddy to get his training and diet down ,b4 he even does anything and justy be a weekend warrior.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Please read this thread regarding a guy who wants to start working out and start taking AAS. There are some good comments there that apply to your buddy:

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=200734

Here's what I'd recommend for a first Test cycle:

1-12 Test E or C @ 500mg EW (inject twice weekly)
    1-14 Nolva @ 10mg ED
    1-14 A-dex @ .25mg ED
    15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED

Same thing with Dbol added:

1-4 Dbol @ 30mg ED
    1-12 Test E or C @ 500mg EW (inject twice weekly)
    1-14 Nolva @ 10mg ED
    1-14 A-dex @ .25mg ED
    15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED

Thread Information