garyghb is offline New Member

synthol how to use it?

anybody now how to use synthol in biceps and triceps?

Lunacy is offline Member
    What are your reasons for using it?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You need to have someone very experienced do this for you,as alot can go wrong.No one on the 'net can give you instruction on how this is done.Even if someone attempts to,I'd totally disregard it anyway.

You might get smoked for posting this question.So you've been for warned.

~Pinnacle~

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You need to have someone very experienced do this for you,as alot can go wrong.No one on the 'net can give you instruction on how this is done.Even if someone attempts to,I'd totally disregard it anyway.

~Pinnacle~
    I agree 100%. Thats why I asked what his reasons are. And I was waiting for, " bigger bicepts" or something of that nature. If your not a pro, then you dont need it. And I would speculate that most pros dont even use it. Stick with hard work and FOOD!

garyghb is offline New Member
    thank you but nobody answer my question.
    i only want to now the dosages ml?ich injections
    Last edited by garyghb; 10-19-2005 at 08:44 PM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garyghb
    thank you but nobody answer my question.
    i only want to now the dosages ml?ich injections
    i don't think any bro's on here have fuked with it... like pinn said, u really need someone who knows what they are doing to mess with that shit... or else u will wind up lookin like a jackass with balloon arms. i am sure at the pro level there is a use for it, but if u were at that level u wldn't need to ask us about it...

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Why dont you skip the synthol and go right to silicone implants? ....probly safer, and just as fake!

Big A is offline Junior Member
    Here, this will answer all your questions.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Site Enhancing Oils, or 'synthol' as commonly known, are possibly the most controversial subject in bodybuilding. That is because there is a huge amount of miseducation and ignorance on the subject.

The most popular now are Synthol/PumpnPose, Syntherol, EsikClean, Nuclear Nutrition Site Oil, Cosmostan and Liquid Muscle.

Synthol/PumpnPose is the original product. As such, it charges a lot of money and it's the most expensive variant as it relies on it's name to sell it - the cheapest found is $149.95. There must be a lot of fakes out there since the inventor of it, Chris Clark, charges a wholesale price of over $100 per bottle (and that's for large quantity), so there's no way that some outfits can retail it for $100. The only official distributor for PnP is www.**********.com

Syntherol is my favourite simply because is the only one that I know of that is made by a real pharmaceutical company, so guaranteed sterile, plus it hurts less and the results seem to be better - don't take my word for it, ask around! It's the same formula as Synthol/PumpnPose, with added silica, which is a safe way to make the gains more 'permanent'. It's very refined, so it flows freely through a 28gauge needle, unlike the others which need as much as 21gauge needles to go through properly!
    It's also the number 1 best selling Site Oil in the world, so they must be doing something right! And Synthetek (the maker of Syntherol) is the only company to offer a double money back guarantee and they never had any complaints from any customer from anywhere in the world! By far my choice, plus, it's cheap - $129.95. www.synthetek.com

EsikClean - same formula as Synthol, but it has colagen added. That makes it a very bad choice to use in my opinion. When you use site oils, the biggest problem is the formation of scar tissue. You don't want any scar tissue build up when you use site oils. Scar tissue is colagen buildup due to the trauma caused to the muscle by sticking a needle in there. As such, I would not help the build up of scar tissue in the muscle by injecting colagen. So, that's a bad choice. $100 per bottle www.*************.com Plus these are the people that counterfited Chris Clark's PnP and Synthetek's Syntherol, so one wonders how 'genuine' they are. Their associated websites are www.*******.com, www.*********.com, www.*******.com, www.*********.com, www.*********.com I strongly recommend that people stay away from them!

Nuclear Nutrition Oil - is a very good product, which works quite well. It's exactly as Syntherol, plus the addition of a small amount of prohormones. I am not a big fan of prohormones due to the reason that they will give you more side effects than benefits. Also, because of the prohormones, you cannot import it into countries like Canada or Australia, where prohormones are illegal. Still a good product - $149.95 www.****************.com

Cosmostan is another one that I recomend that people don't use. It has two anabolic steroidssteroidwww.*******************.com

Liquid Muscle - same as PumpnPose, but at $199.95 per bottle. However, I can't find too much about it and about who makes it, as it seems as a small outfit and as such I have trouble trusting it 100%, especially when I am supposed to inject their stuff into MY body. They do advertise all over the bodybuilding magazines in the back sections, but that doesn't mean much. www.************.com

There's a ton of other brands, but the above are the most well known. The other brands available, I personally would not trust since they come from very small outfits, so you don't know whether they are sterile, properly manufactured or most likely just mixed together in somebody's 'bathtub'.

Site oils can be used for two purposes - to increase the size of a muscle or to shape a muscle.

To increase size, lets use the biceps for example. You need to inject in EVERY head of the muscle, while rotating the shots daily within that head. This is the only way to ensure that the added size keeps to your natural look/shape of the muscle. The quickest way to get a muscle up to maximum size is to do the following regimen: 1ml for 10 days in each head of the muscle. 2ml for 10 days. 3ml for 10 days. If you do both, the biceps and triceps simultaneously, you can add up to 3" on your arms in those 30 days.
    Now, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!!: you HAVE to massage the area that you just injected SEVERELLY! You have to make sure that there's no lump forming. The muscle should always be soft. You should NEVER have a lump. It is also a good idea, to inject just before going to the gym, so as soon as you get to the gym, you should do a couple light weight, high reps sets for that muscle, to get the blood moving. This again will minimise lump formation. You have to keep in mind, that as soon as lumps form because you did not massage, scar tissue will form as well. You want to avoid scar tissue at all costs. Also, to minimise scar tissue build up, use VERY small needles, like 25g or 26g, inch or 1inch long (depending on the injection site) and inject VERY slowly. If you find that you cannot keep with the lump build up, but you are due for another shot, wait until, by massaging, the lump goes away (it should not be more than a couple of days) and then resume from where you left off.

If you have all the size you wish and just want to shape the muscle, as adding a peak on the biceps, then inject the spot, in the peak of the muscle, with 1ml every day or every second day until you obtain the peak that you desire.

What I recommend to people that are just starting out using these oils is to use 1ml per head of muscle per day, or every second day, for a week or so and see how they react to it. That way they can judge how many ml they can use per muscle head and how often.

Where to inject - BICEPS - inner and outer head. You can feel the `split' in between the two heads of the biceps when you feel with your other hand. Inject on each side of that. If you want to increase the length/thickness of the bicep, inject more in the inner head (closer to your body). If you want to increase the peak, inject more in the outer head.

TRICEPS - You don't need to inject in the outer/horseshoe head, unless it is really lacking behind. You inject in the middle and rear heads of the triceps. Generally, at the back of your arm, the upper portion is the rear head and the lower portion is the middle head, as the two heads overlap each other somewhat.

DELTOIDS - just inject straight into whatever head is lacking in size.

CALVES - Natural calves, no matter how big the are, have a `flat' look to the muscle. So you want to keep that look, you don't want to have your calves looking round like someone stuck an air hose in there. So, you inject in multiple shots, on the outside edges of the muscle. That will make the calf go outwards, while keeping the flat, natural look.

QUADS - With muscles this large, you need to do multiple daily injections. Where in the biceps you use 1ml per head per day to begin with, on quads you need to start with 1ml per site, 7 sites per quad. That is to avoid the `lumpy' look and keep the quad uniform. Again, to keep the natural look of the thigh, you should inject in the `peak' of the outer quad, injecting along the crest. If the teardrop is lacking, then just inject straight into it, rotating sites daily. I personally don't recommend quad shots, especially teardrop, due to the very high amount of nerves in the area.

PECS - pecs are a very large, 'flat' type of muscle. As such, the injections have to cover the entire area of the muscle, to 'lift' it at the same time, otherwise a lumpy look will result. I recomend three rows of three shots per pec per day.

I strongly recommend that you get some anatomy charts and study the muscles and the nerves that are in the area that you want to inject.

How do Site Oils work? To begin with, they do not stay in the muscle for 3 to 5 years. They get dissipated within months. However, during this time, they have stretched the fascia of that muscle. The fascia is a great constrictive factor in muscle growth. The more stretched the fascia is the more the muscle will grow and the more it will have that `popping' look. Site oils stay in there long enough for the fascia to stretch. As they dissipate, the `space' left by them is replaced with new muscle tissue growth. That is the reason why when x-rays/MRIs where performed on some of the people that have 25"+ arms, there was no oil found in there. The oil dissipated and it was replaced by real muscle.
    The principle is the same as the one behind site shots with steroids, but it works at a much a larger degree, because the Site Oils take that much longer to dissipate.
    As well, this is the same principle behind fascial stretching. Howver, it is much more efficient with Site Oils. Best example is to imagine a baloon. You can pull on it and stretch it as much as you want, and you will stretch it a bit. But if you fill it with a liquid, you will be able to stretch it to a much larger degree than just pulling on it from the outside. This is the best way to compare the efficiency of fascial stretching versus using Site Oils.

Pain - obviously, any site shot hurts. The pain will minimise the more you inject, until it will not hurt any more. Site Oils hurt, but not as much as site injections with, lets say, Sustanon or Testosterone Propionate . However, as I said, they will hurt less and less the more you use them.

Dangers - Site Oils are safe, if certain precautions are taken, same as when injecting anything else. You always have to aspirate

Site Oils are there to help you break past a plateau. If your genetics indicate that you are 242 with 5% bf, but you only have 18" arms, then Site Oils will help you bring your arms in proportion.
    All that I am saying is that Site Oils are there to aid the work that you do in the gym, not replace it!

-----------------------------------------------

All the links to the other products are edited because the owner here doesn't like links to companies that are not advertisers.

www.rippedmass.org

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Now I think I'm going to use it.

That was a good read though. Thanks for the info.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    here's how you use it.
    1. Fill the syringe with the oil
    2. Send Justin $300
    3. Rinse it in the toilet
    4. Flush

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    here's how you use it.
    1. Fill the syringe with the oil
    2. Send Justin $300
    3. Rinse it in the toilet
    4. Flush

Justin the pro-synthol advocate!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    im sorry but i've seen quite a few ignorant replies regarding synthol lately. To have your personal opinion about synthol and it's users is one thing..... to negatively flood a guys thread regarding how to use it is another.

If some of you did your research on syntherol you'd know that there is a benefit to using it. Read the interview with trevor and see what he has to say..... to put it bluntly for all you people who think pro's don't use synthol......

(re-typed quote regarding what trevor said)
    "It'd be easier to name which body builders DIDN'T use synthol!" He only named 3 that didn't and the only 2 i remember were dorian yates and lee priest.

Sorry ronnie fans..... he too has used synthol.... or so trevor says.

Sorry for the rant..... it just irks me when people make ignorant comments about something they "don't like" or have no clue about.....

~Haz~

for everyones information.... i have never used synthol..... OH and Big A - thanks for the constructive post!
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

/>
    Trevor made this analogy: Imagine putting a car jack on the roof of the car and trying to jack it up..... it wont work..... Now put the jack under the car and try to jack it up..... the whole thing goes up. It's the same with your muscle! You can use synthol and still look natural..... it just has to be done right!

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard

Trevor made this analogy: Imagine putting a car jack on the roof of the car and trying to jack it up..... it wont work..... Now put the jack under the car and try to jack it up..... the whole thing goes up. It's the same with your muscle! You can use synthol and still look natural..... it just has to be done right!

1. I don't care if pro's use synthol. It's obvious they do.
    2. I don't care about an interview with trevor to change my mind on synthol
    3. I know synthol is dangerous.
    4. If you've never used synthol then who are you to judge?
    5. How can you be constructive when a newbie comes on wanting to shoot synthol into his bi's and tri's?

why is synthol dangerous? what so dangerous about it? Did you know you cang et the same effect shooting 3ml's of Deca in your tri's? The difference is..... the deca is sterile.... or you think it is. Not only that..... but the oil used to suspend a steroid will disipate in the body faster. So you would have to inject it more frequently.

The oil used for synthol is different.... and the body doesn't break it down as fast. Hence the "swell" lasting longer. So if it's not the oil it must be a sterility issue making synthol so dangerous right? Syntherol produced by "synthetek" is the only "sterile" so to speak synthol made to date. Trevor explained it all and how it's made..... literally by chemists with the whole "chemist attire" in an air filtered room..... just the way everything should be made. Actually..... that would make it safer than the steroids you inject wouldn't it?

Who am i to judge? I'm not judging anyone..... I was commenting on the A**NINE comments people like you make.....

What makes him a newbie? His post count? His title? How do you know he's not bigger than you..... or how do you know he's ready to compete on the amateur level and needs to fill out his calves? Would you buy steroids from a "senior member" because he has 10,000 posts? I didn't think so..... so why judge him until he states his purpose and his experience?

I had no intention of flaming anyone..... if you want to carry it in that direction fine..... All im saying is to either:
    A: Research synthol before you make a comment about it
    or
    B: don't comment on it at all

have a good night
    ~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

NO BODY has to like synthol..... and god..... IM NOT TRYING TO CHANGE ANYONE'S MIND! I could give 2 sh*ts whether you use it or not!

I just think people who ask about it deserve a little more respect than they're currently getting. I tell yah what..... If i was interested in synthol - i wouldn't post a question here..... i'd just get it and attempt to use it and hope it works out. It's too much of a bother asking about it in a place where everyone condems it's usage.

I give the guy props for even asking on this board.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Well if you must I did some research. Since I don't feel like typing. I'm quoting someone else so here it is guy.

Risks Of Synthol Use

"Although Mr. Clark claims Synthol is completely safe to use, he also made a point in Greg Zulak's "Uncensored" several issues ago that he is not legally responsible for bodybuilders using it for anything other than a posing oil. Of course, injecting any amount of fatty-acid material intramuscularly can be perilous. This is complicated by the fact that scant few bodybuilders have any medical training. Without knowing the location of major nerves, it's easy to hit one by accident and cause permanent paralysis of muscle fibers in the area. With an injection of any type, abscess infections at the injection site are always a possibility. Often abscesses (extremely painful build-ups of infected tissue) require surgery to remove, not unlike a tumor. You haven't heard the worst yet. Should you inject into a vein or artery by mistake (avoided by drawing back on the syringe to make sure there is no blood, a simple precaution many folks are too squeamish to take) the fatty acids could be transported to the lungs, causing a pulmonary embolism, the heart, causing a heart attack, or perhaps even into the brain, leading to a cardioembolic stroke. All three cases are potentially fatal."

Ron Harris
    www.ronharrismuscle.com.

Let's see now. For a few artificially enhanced inches on my arm that dissipates after a few months of use, sounds really tempting.

ok so now we should all bust out a chart of our nerve locations before we inject steroids too?

It wouldn't be good for ANYTHING to get into your blood stream..... so i guess that means all of us should stop injecting steroids because we may hit a nerve or inject something into the blood stream.

Another thing stated on syntheteks website is to get a standardized chart of nerve locations..... not saying it's fool proof..... just beneficial if your going to use....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Let's see now. For a few artificially enhanced inches on my arm that dissipates after a few months of use, sounds really tempting.
    I will say this..... if you gain 3 inches from synthol.... your not going to keep it. But in my research i have found guys who take Steroids with synthol have OUTSTANDING effects.

the oil seperates the cells..... and when using so called "site specific steroids" (estherless) or even PGF2a or RhIGF-1 you wont lose anything when the synthol discipates because muscle will fill in where the oil was. The oil gave it added room.

Im not trying to sound like an expert..... and i know some of this sounds like BS..... I have never personally used synthol.... and probably wont. Im just stating what i found in research.

Also.... there was a study where a guy took synthol.... and "site specific" agents (listed above) and when he was x-rayed after being off synthol for 3 months - they found no oil in his muscle and his arms were the same size as when he was on synthol.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Well if you must I did some research. Since I don't feel like typing. I'm quoting someone else so here it is guy.

BTW thats not called research..... that was called skimming the net for the 1st "anti-synthol" information you could find.... spend atleast a week or 2 researching and then make a post.

have a good night
    ~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Let's compare testosterone to Synthol and you get two completely different compounds. It's like comparing apples to oranges. With steroids whatever you put in is what you get out. With synthol whatever you put in is basically like getting plastic surgery. Would you like some botox too with your synthol Hazard? Here is another quote to answer your question. I don't think injecting test would cause this?

"If this stuff is accidentally injected into a vein or artery, it could be transported into the lungs, possibly causing a "pulmonary embolism" or perhaps even into the brain, causing a "cardioembolic stroke." It's also known that injecting fatty acids into the system can lead to a condition where blood clots can develop, resulting in coronaries and strokes." The bottom line is that you need to weigh the risks to benefits ratio for yourself and decide if it is worth it for you to get some instant gains. In my opinion, this would be an excellent precontest drug but for the average bodybuilder that will never compete it really is not worth the pain or cost to use"

http://www.liftforlife.com/SteroidProfiles.htm
    Last edited by Smak; 10-19-2005 at 10:31 PM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    this is the steroid forum, get this bull shit topic outta here

synthol is an OIL..... testosterone is suspended in OIL..... the oil is what enflames the muscle and seperates the cells. Not whats in the synthol. Infact.... syntheteks synthol contains silica which helps to maintain synthol gains when you stop..... and unlike many synthol brands.... it doesn't contain collegen.

Im not saying there aren't risks..... im not saying your going to keep everything you get. All im saying is that it IS possible to use synthol and doit safely. Furthermore - if someone asks a question regarding synthol..... i don't feel they should be ridiculed.

Your goals and beliefs are different then theirs..... that doesn't warrant criticism on your part. So what if he's a newbie..... he was warned against it..... but we were all newbies once..... if he wants to doit - he's going to. Why not supply him with the best information possible rather than have him hurt himself?

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

tiger909 is offline Senior Member

you dont

BTW thats not called research..... that was called skimming the net for the 1st "anti-synthol" information you could find.... spend atleast a week or 2 researching and then make a post.

have a good night
    ~Haz~
    I wouldn't need but 1 minute to research synthol anyways. Complete waste of time.
    Last edited by Smak; 10-19-2005 at 10:47 PM.

synthol is an OIL..... testosterone is suspended in OIL..... the oil is what enflames the muscle and seperates the cells. Not whats in the synthol. Infact.... syntheteks synthol contains silica which helps to maintain synthol gains when you stop..... and unlike many synthol brands.... it doesn't contain collegen.

Im not saying there aren't risks..... im not saying your going to keep everything you get. All im saying is that it IS possible to use synthol and doit safely. Furthermore - if someone asks a question regarding synthol..... i don't feel they should be ridiculed.

Your goals and beliefs are different then theirs..... that doesn't warrant criticism on your part. So what if he's a newbie..... he was warned against it..... but we were all newbies once..... if he wants to doit - he's going to. Why not supply him with the best information possible rather than have him hurt himself?

~Haz~
    If you read my last quote, there is a place for synthol in bodybuilding at the top competing level, but not for the average recreational user. On that note im going to sleep. g'nite. It was fun.

alright well i can see im getting nowhere with you..... i'd just like to say a few things before i get to bed.

Smak - thanks for wasting a good hour of my life..... i feel more dumb after every post of yours i read.

garyghb - sorry your thread got trashed..... maybe you wont get flamed this time if you start a different one. If you have problems regarding synthol - send me a PM and i can point you in the right direction.

Any mod - please close this thread..... it's getting rediculous now..... thanks

With that said..... i bid you all adu. Good night.

~haz~

- Knockout_Power

alright well i can see im getting nowhere with you..... i'd just like to say a few things before i get to bed.

Smak - thanks for wasting a good hour of my life..... i feel more dumb after every post of yours i read.

garyghb - sorry your thread got trashed..... maybe you wont get flamed this time if you start a different one. If you have problems regarding synthol - send me a PM and i can point you in the right direction.

Any mod - please close this thread..... it's getting rediculous now..... thanks

With that said..... i bid you all adu. Good night.

~haz~

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    wait till ur guns are 20inchers and use freely
    u gotta have enough mass to stretch, that is what makes the difference. if you've got fifteen inches of arm you're wasting your time.
    for the record, i'm with hazard. if u don't know, don't post. i think this is what hooker refers to as "brotelligence."

I hope iw asn't on your mind when you did that inbetween getting ready for bed and checking this thread 1 last time.....

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    u gotta have enough mass to stretch, that is what makes the difference. if you've got fifteen inches of arm you're wasting your time.
    for the record, i'm with hazard. if u don't know, don't post. i think this is what hooker refers to as "brotelligence."

thank-you for the support.......

bed time.... night all
    ~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    True, but how can he know if he hasn't used? I'll give him some credit if he actually has used and can give some insight on it. I'm not going to listen to him speak through someone else on how synthol is all fine and dandy and giving advice out to other people, especially new members to say it's ok to use when he has no experience with ever using it.
    Last edited by Smak; 10-19-2005 at 10:59 PM.

Big A is offline Junior Member
    Let's compare testosterone to Synthol and you get two completely different compounds. It's like comparing apples to oranges. With steroids whatever you put in is what you get out. With synthol whatever you put in is basically like getting plastic surgery. Would you like some botox too with your synthol Hazard? Here is another quote to answer your question. I don't think injecting test would cause this?

"If this stuff is accidentally injected into a vein or artery, it could be transported into the lungs, possibly causing a "pulmonary embolism" or perhaps even into the brain, causing a "cardioembolic stroke." It's also known that injecting fatty acids into the system can lead to a condition where blood clots can develop, resulting in coronaries and strokes." The bottom line is that you need to weigh the risks to benefits ratio for yourself and decide if it is worth it for you to get some instant gains. In my opinion, this would be an excellent precontest drug but for the average bodybuilder that will never compete it really is not worth the pain or cost to use"

http://www.liftforlife.com/SteroidProfiles.htm

Regarding the other points you make, the EXACT same dangers exist when injecting testosterone or any other oily compound! Injecting testosterone can give you embolisms as well as anaphylactic shocks. The risks are just as high when you inject anything oil based.

You truly have to learn about these subjects before you comment on them as what you are saying is seriously erroneous.

One thing that you did say correctly though, is that Syntherol is for advanced trainers. It is for trainers that have used every means necessary (gear, gh, insulin , igf-1, etc) and they cannot break past a plateau. That is when Syntherol is used.

Vitor Ennnergy is offline Junior Member
    - GAL -->

Quote Originally Posted by Vitor Ennnergy

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    Good advice, my advice forget about using it.

• Thread Information