boffo is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Just got superdrol need help before taking it!

I just recieved my 90 cap bottle of SuperDrol today! I also have 28 tabs of 20mg nolvadex and 25 50mg tabs of clomid as well as a bottle of 1,000mg milk thistle capsules.

Now what is the best way to run this stuff because i have read different cycle dossages and lengths? this will be my first time with a oral steroid too if that matters?

ALSO IF I NEED ANYTHING ELES THAT IS HIGHLY RECOMENDED TO TAKE WITH SD PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WANT TO BE SAFE!

boffo is offline Junior Member
    from what i read on here SD is pretty powerful like 10lbs or so in 3-4 weeks which is huge.. and i have also read things that make this stuff out to be more hard on the liver etc. than regular dbols, 50's etc.???

can this stuff be cycled on and off frequenty and make steady gains like3-10 lbs evertime because supposivly your to keep alote of the gains if pct is used?? but its scary about the things i read its like you need 10 different things to take with it???

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    SD is awesome!! Ive taken 2 6 week cycles and gained about 20 lbs. BF 11%. ive kept about 12-15 lbs but working 14 hrs a day gets in the way of the gym so im slacking. SD is great tho! I took milk thistle and got a little acne on my back but it went away soon. I had no probs. I got mad a lot tho.

-zach-

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    ps- the milk thistle didnt give me the acne, the SD did

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    aright boffo, im on day 13 and have gained 9.5lbs so far. i've had no major sides, besides slight headaches, which weren't even bad enough to take tylenol or anything. a lot of people take niacin flush and hawthorne berry extract to help with the headaches. i havn't been taking it and its not botherin me. omega 3's are good bcuz ur cholesterol will be lowered. also drink 1-2 gals of H2O a day bcuz u will get dehydrated from all the sweating. oh yeah the main thinng is to diet really good. keep up ur cals, carbs, and protein. also eat even more during ur pct. you should be really happy, so far every1 else i've talked to has been
    gl bro

copenhagen is offline Member
    i did a sd cycle of 10/20/20 and gained 16lbs kept about 13lbs after pct. The thing i liked about sd was the strenght gains i had after i finished taking it. 8 days after my last dose i was feeling the same pumps and pushing up the same if not a few more lbs than when i was on cycle. awsome product, just be sure to watch cholesterol and bp levels. good luck bro

Thread Information