rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member

steroids and creatine??any input outthere??

what would that TRAC creatine/arginine from MHP do if I was taking about 600- 700 mgs/wk, would I just put on some water weight or what?? any advice??

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    You're more likely to get a response if you ask this question in the supplements forum.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    im taking creatine and cycling right now...

of course I am doing a bulking cycle and of course creatine holds water.

I wanted to up the water intake along with dbol for my test deca mass cycle

I am up 17 lbs in 4 weeks (15 week cycle with pct)...and still hold my 8 pack. Surprised but I have excellent BB genetics. trained naturally for 11 years, hit my plateu about 3 years ago and finally started AAS recently. I suggest you educate yourself as much as possible. I read for more than 5 years on steroids before diving into them. I am educated, come here for additional top notch info, and continue to learn everyday.

I dont get a lot of meat in my diet right now, so I supplement a little creatine because of the lack of that. When I run a cutter, I will not run creatine. Im still shredded...most of my 17 lbs (suprisingly isnt water) Im very happy.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish I could do creatine....Lucky bastards....It gives me extreme headaches and I take on water fast.....Water is ok when bulking but the headaches are unbearable.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    ive read that creatine is supposed to have a synergestic effect with anavar

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Why not supplement with protein since you do not get alot of meat in your diet? I would drink shakes all day if you are not taking in much meat. Is this what you mean?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    A steroid cycle already leaves u vulnerable to put on water weight and that could cotribute to high blood pressure and also the water gains arent "real" solid gains when they are water, so its probably not a good idea to do creatine during a cycle because in your pct u will feel like u are loosing too much when u lose the creatine water gain + the cycle water gains!!

However why dont u start creatine right after your last shots and all through your PCT, people who did that ended up not losing any gains during PCT and quite a few even kept making gains during PCT making it a great cycle!

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    A steroid cycle already leaves u vulnerable to put on water weight and that could cotribute to high blood pressure and also the water gains arent "real" solid gains when they are water, so its probably not a good idea to do creatine during a cycle because in your pct u will feel like u are loosing too much when u lose the creatine water gain + the cycle water gains!!

However why dont u start creatine right after your last shots and all through your PCT, people who did that ended up not losing any gains during PCT and quite a few even kept making gains during PCT making it a great cycle!
    I disagree, creatine will be fine on cycle and off. I thought everyone was using CEE anyways, its cheap and theres no bloat like regular can affect some.

There is no reason to go off creatine, you don't need to "reload" it...the strength gains are welcome on cycle and will stay with you as long as you use it. Whats not to like?

Thread Information