Baller9 is offline Associate Member

Question How much weight do I need to gain?

Might sound like an odd question, but I am trying to get an idea of how many lbs I should shoot for during cycle so that following PCT I can end up a solid 175lbs.

I feel like I am gaining pretty easy and I don't want the weight to get out of hand since I am an athlete.

I started out at 5'11" 167lbs and am now at 177lbs two weeks in to my 300mg/wk Enth and 40mg/ED Var. I know there is water weight and maybe a little bit of fat involved in the gain so far.

This is my first cycle and I'm not sure how much I will end up losing in PCT. Just trying to figure out how to slant my diet...thanks!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller9
    Might sound like an odd question, but I am trying to get an idea of how many lbs I should shoot for during cycle so that following PCT I can end up a solid 175lbs.

I feel like I am gaining pretty easy and I don't want the weight to get out of hand since I am an athlete.

I started out at 5'11" 167lbs and am now at 177lbs two weeks in to my 300mg/wk Enth and 40mg/ED Var. I know there is water weight and maybe a little bit of fat involved in the gain so far.

This is my first cycle and I'm not sure how much I will end up losing in PCT. Just trying to figure out how to slant my diet...thanks!

impossible to answer....it ALL comes down to proper PCT (including diet, training, AND drugs, ie clomid) to determine how much you keep...in short, up the cals in pct

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    Yea...kinda figured as much, but just looking for a rough estimate. Thanks anyways.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i would get to 190....eat man eat

Thread Information