blackh2 is offline Associate Member

probation piss test????

i got busted this year and am on felony probation but report by mail. and told that i could be called to go get a piss test on any month. i did get busted for poss of steroids . my question is. my doc is going to script me test replacement therapy. if his dose is like 200 mg a week can i take like 750 a week and still be ok since i have a script. also say scripts me with cyp... can i take sus 2590 instead???? im wanting to do a test var cycle cause in the months it took to get this case over with i layed off everything and now look like shit........... thanks

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    i got busted this year and am on felony probation but report by mail. and told that i could be called to go get a piss test on any month. i did get busted for poss of steroids. my question is. my doc is going to script me test replacement therapy. if his dose is like 200 mg a week can i take like 750 a week and still be ok since i have a script. also say scripts me with cyp... can i take sus 2590 instead???? im wanting to do a test var cycle cause in the months it took to get this case over with i layed off everything and now look like shit........... thanks

What did you get out of that deal? I mean jail time , fines....How much juice was involved?
    Thanks

2 bottles of 20cc winnie.. got 4 years and a 2500 fine

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    2 bottles of 20cc winnie.. got 4 years and a 2500 fine
    ARE YOU FVCKING KIDDING ME? you did 4 years prison? or 4 years probation?..........sorry, i guess nobody's interested in answering ur question huh? well I have no idea but hopefully somebody does.........
    Last edited by bradd5150; 10-19-2005 at 10:08 PM.

i got 4 years probation. but ill be getting a script for the test which i figue will be cyp.. i just figured i could add more if i wanted .. yea sometimes i cant figure out the process of the way some of these so called know it alls..... answer some post that are as stupid as they get, but cant take the time to answer mine

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    I think they would be able to tell the difference between 200mg/wk and 750mg/wk but i think they would need a blood sample for that, right? I know what you mean, some good questions go unanswered, but let a female ask a where to get clen and everybody goes ape-shit answering.

innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member
    Just my .02 cents here!!

If you are giving a piss test, they will be able to tell that you are "on" but not really sure if they are able to tell how much. 200 up to 750 is a big difference, so they may be able to detect that b/c of how much is in your piss. The would know that is is over the normal level. Now on the other hand if they take blood, that is a whole other story there. They can tell alot by that. More than a piss test alone.
    If anything....ask your doctor how the test works and say that you are gonna have a drug test and want to know if they can tell from just your piss. >...........or is your doctor in on this too? If your doctor has nothing to do with your probation and all....just ask him that when you take a piss test if they can tell how much you are on. It may be just a blood test that can actually detect that. Anyway, good luck with it and let us know what ya find out b/c that is interesting stuff. I would like to know for sure.
    PEACE

thanks!!!! i agree alot with both of you.. i may not ever get called in because even the prosecutor knows ill be going got hrt treatment because of such a low test level.. but you never know and trust me i hate to be in the situation

bump

bump, anyone know the answer... if im on probation but also on hrt.. can they tell the mg difference??? and if i have a script for cyp can i take sustanon and put it in the bottle and take it?????

Thread Information