Thread: Kynoselen

alo5603 is offline Member

Kynoselen

Who here has used this veterinary product along with their AAS? Give me some feedback, would like personal experiences.

alo

raychell is offline New Member
    you again Ive used it with aas and by itself I noticed I got some energy from it and it helped me lean out ( I also gained a little muscle many years ago on a similar injectable product like this on its own.) I am currently using it with dnp and injectable carnitne. trying to be natural IMO if you are using AAS not to bother with it. (It hurts like hell injecting it)

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raychell
    you again Ive used it with aas and by itself I noticed I got some energy from it and it helped me lean out ( I also gained a little muscle many years ago on a similar injectable product like this on its own.) I am currently using it with dnp and injectable carnitne. trying to be natural IMO if you are using AAS not to bother with it. (It hurts like hell injecting it)
    well, im thinkin on usin it like i would use b-12. To help push the AAS thru the syringe to get more of it. I looked at the ingredients, and its got b-12 in it, among other things, kind of like an injectable multi vitamin. Just curious if others have tried it?

alo

Thread Information