LILG is offline Junior Member

new kid...need info

Hi Everyone,

I'm in need of a little advice. Ive been training for some time now with little results to show especially on my arms.Lately ive been thinking about the steroid option but am totally confused about where to start as there are so many to choose from. As a newbie I'm in need of advice about where to start and with which one.I heard about Deca and anadriol, and test,but not sure which 1 to try but i wanna try 1 forsure to c if that can build some mass on my arms. about my diet i take 5 meals a day atleast wit shakes regularly. If someone could point me in the right direction and offer some advice this would be very much appreciated.

thnx
    LIlG

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I see kids at the gym frantically working their arms in an attempt to make them grow. They do set after set of curls, pressdowns etc, in the mean time they are neglecting the heavy compound movements. Of course that won't work. If you want big arms you must work your core. Chest, back and legs. That's right legs. Working your legs heavy makes everything grow.

Ever see a tree with a skinny trunk and great big branches?

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LILG
    Hi Everyone,

I'm in need of a little advice. Ive been training for some time now with little results to show especially on my arms.Lately ive been thinking about the steroid option but am totally confused about where to start as there are so many to choose from. As a newbie I'm in need of advice about where to start and with which one.I heard about Deca and anadriol, and test,but not sure which 1 to try but i wanna try 1 forsure to c if that can build some mass on my arms. about my diet i take 5 meals a day atleast wit shakes regularly. If someone could point me in the right direction and offer some advice this would be very much appreciated.

thnx
    LIlG
    Steroids are not an appropriate option.

What does your training look like? Many guys train in the 12-15 rep range and that isn't optimal. Do you squat?

Are you gaining weight? If not, then however much you are already eating, eat more.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    How old are you?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wat are your stats mate?

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I see kids at the gym frantically working their arms in an attempt to make them grow. They do set after set of curls, pressdowns etc, in the mean time they are neglecting the heavy compound movements. Of course that won't work. If you want big arms you must work your core. Chest, back and legs. That's right legs. Working your legs heavy makes everything grow.

awesome point...

thnx for the quick feedback, im 24 and i do gain weight .....and about my workout..i do every part except legs...like i train my back,chest,shoulders regularly but not the legs. so is that the 1 reason i dont c much gain on my arms? where as i can c my chest and shoulder growin as compare to arms...
    and its not like i jus do arms every day, thats like 2wice a week...where as i c guys in gym wit no chest or shoulders or even skinny legs but nice arms..so im jus wandrin am i doin something wrogn beside not workin my legs?
    anykinda feedback wil help

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    that's your problem right there, no legs. ass is not going to help IMO + you need to do ALOT more research before even considering them. good luck.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

Indeed.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You can't just build up your arms huge without building up your whole body and gaining weight in the process. Genetics play a part here in how big each bodypart gets (prolly seen guys with big arms and no calves) but the principle still applies.

Lunacy is offline Member

I agree. Especially the legs part. You got people in the gym, of all ages mind you but especially kids, who work their upper body to death and dont do legs. Gota train your whole body like a madman, not just your bicepts. Are you training your tris? Tricepts are ~2/3 of your arms. Train your tris and your arms will grow! And I wont ask if you are training legs becasue I am sure you are, right?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Dam I posted too soon. No legs?? PLease, just train your legs. You dont wanna be that guy on the beach who has a huge upper body but sticks for legs and looks ridiculous. And yes it will help the rest of your body grow, imo.

so thats where the problem is....iccc
    and wat r the best legs anf thighs exercise beside Squats
    fill me in guys..
    thnx

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I think the point was made of compound movments and the core. You need to do the deadlifts, squats, pullups and the other nasty stuff that force your body to build tissue evrywhere, including your biceps. I have 20" bi s and havent trained them in 2 months...genetics help but the point I am making is compound excercises will hit them more then you dream. If you can do more than 10 reps..you are going too light..go heavier.

Thread Information