Thread: 2 on 4 off

Swole33 is offline Junior Member

2 on 4 off

Whose done these types of short cycles? and how did you do them?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    2 week cycle ? I have a hard time stopping at 20 weeks

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    That's the steroid equivalent of just sticking the head in. LMAO

big_C is offline Member
    yea, two weeks on and 4 off sounds like a waste to me. What are the benifits of it, i can't think of any

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Agree with EGGZ, There is no way I could stop @ 2 weeks, heck at 16 weeks I'm looking for reasons to keep it going. I have heard on other boards however, of people trying this...and one guy in particular reported good gains ...but I don't see how IMHO.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    in the long run I could believe u can have decent gains like this but thats only cause with long acting esters he would be on more or less all the time.. I really see no point in this. fluctuating levels etc.

user1000 is offline New Member
    This is the only place I've seen it:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...e-study-01.htm

zircon is offline Junior Member
    did 3 like that tren 50mg eod prop 125mg eod. Last one added tbol 30mg a day. Total after 3 cycles up 6 kg and dropped from 9 to 8 %bf.

It works, but after last oe got acne, not sure if tren or wild hormones or pct. Took pct soem tiem after cycle, adn got bad spots again so clomid/nolva def a culprit.

Strength gains not great I think. Recovery good. First 3 days on cycle always feel shitty cos it takes the body time to adjust to 200mg prop and 100mg tren lol.

I'll be doing 9 weekers T enan 500mg twice per year now...thats it for me. We'll see how it goes. Hope I recover ok on that.

Also I notice the real fun only starts around day 10, but thats cos I take low dose, seem to respond well on this stuff. Fun lasts till day 18-19 or so...then no crash, nothing, just back of training a bit, and all's great.

If it weren't for the ****ing acne it would be a no brainer for me, especially seeing how well it worked at low doses for me.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    The minimum I would do is 6 weeks with a high dose of test prop or suspension. Something fast acting. Hit it hard and fast. Would still recommend at least 10 weeks.

thing is I think you either go long or short. 2 weeks or 10 weeks as I see it. I think supression is more after 10 weeks than 4, but not by that much, if your doses are sensible and if u use hcg if required ont he 10 weeker.

I still say though, if I didnt get acne from 2 weekers I'd do 8 a year, gained about 3-4 pounds off each one. ery good stuff, esp for amateur bb'er.

But personally I'll try the 9 weekers twice a year.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wats the point of 2 weeks on 4 off??the time it just gets in your system your off it and thats if its not longer actin gear?your blood levels would be all over the place,i personally cant see that doin much more than fukcin your system up,imo.

it's debateable. It certainly helps for blood lipid level which go way outta whack usually at around week 5-6. I tend to agree though that the endocrine system may not be impressed being ****ed all over the place 2 weeks on 4 off though.

Fact though for sure, it did work for me for 3 cycles. Only reason I stopped was cos of acne. I'll do a long cycle and see how it goes...simple T enan 500mg.

If you use fast acting gear eg tren /prop/dbol , and your diet is spot on, you can def gain 5 pounds pure, no problem. I've seen it in action with some guys. Don't knw long term effects though.

Bill roberts talks alot about the HTPA recovery benefits of short cycles with fast acting esters. Ive come to the realization like all of us that i am not coming off permanatly anytime soon. I rush, the pump, the lifestyle of bodybuilding is not one to give up easily.. I just wanted to figure out if these 2 week short acting cycles could help our bodies recover faster when and if we ever decide to come off. Im running 4 years strong on and off. Ya'll?

i was thinking.. tri tren 300mg (2x150) ON DAY 1, 40mg dbols for days 1-14, with 1-2mg letro. then clomid for the last 4 weeks with HCG 500 iu days 1-14? what do yall think?

or sus 750 day 1, the 40mg dbols thru day 14....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The idea has been around for about 4 years, but as you can see, not many, if any use it. 2 weeks will shut you down, but 4 weeks isn't enough time to recover. Then you start again, with the HPTA not being fully recovered, after 2 weeks of gear you'll be deeper in the hole, so to speak.

There were some people that tried it and the reviews weren't getting people on the bandwagon.

JohnnyB

Thread Information