ticker502 is offline Junior Member

Ok Need Imput, Test Prop or Test Cyp?

I have cycles under my belt so im not a rookie persay to Juice.

I have always used Sustanon in my past cycles, but on this one i wanted to use Test. One main reason is because Sust takes so long to kick in.

I bought Test Prop and planned on taking it, but now from doing some reading up on the different Test, would Test Cyp be better? Threw my source Prop is cheaper than cyp so either one is fine with me but i cant get test e. only Prop and Cyp. I just want to make sure im using the best of the 2 for a bulking only cycle. I just want the one that gives you reasonable power and begans to work fast!

And also i've read that Prop hurts after injection. I'm not a candyass....lol. I can take a lil pain, is it like shooting Winstrol or anything like that? I can handle a little pain. But if its alot to deal with i'd rather go with Cyp.

Thanks in Advance guys...

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ticker502
    I have cycles under my belt so im not a rookie persay to Juice.

I have always used Sustanon in my past cycles, but on this one i wanted to use Test. One main reason is because Sust takes so long to kick in.

I bought Test Prop and planned on taking it, but now from doing some reading up on the different Test, would Test Cyp be better? Threw my source Prop is cheaper than cyp so either one is fine with me but i cant get test e. only Prop and Cyp. I just want to make sure im using the best of the 2 for a bulking only cycle. I just want the one that gives you reasonable power and begans to work fast!

And also i've read that Prop hurts after injection. I'm not a candyass....lol. I can take a lil pain, is it like shooting Winstrol or anything like that? I can handle a little pain. But if its alot to deal with i'd rather go with Cyp.

Thanks in Advance guys...
    Well (1) test Cyp or E is a long ester as well, so it will take about 5-6 weeks to kick in. Test prop is a shorter ester, thus taking a shorter amount of time to "kick" in. Prop does hurt(depending on the BA content) and you should shoot it ED to keep blood levels constant. With Test cyp or E, you would be shooting roughly every 3.5 days or about twice a week vs Test prop. shooting ED. Bros have used both test prop and test E and/or test cyp for bulking, its what you perfer and what you body responds to better.

I would front load with prop wks1-4 100mg eod
    Also run the cyp wks1- However long you wish and how much depending on previous cycles(i would do 1-12 cyp)
    Then re-introduce the prop at week 10 thru to week 14.Again 100mg eod

ticker502 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the input guys, i think im going to stick with Test Prop.

Thanks again for the comments.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    I would front load with prop wks1-4 100mg eod
    Also run the cyp wks1- However long you wish and how much depending on previous cycles(i would do 1-12 cyp)
    Then re-introduce the prop at week 10 thru to week 14.Again 100mg eod
    these were my thoughts exactly.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I would go with prop, IMHO. Less water retention, and I just seem to respond better to it. The injection pain in manageable.

mattyesco is offline New Member
    edit: nevermind i answered my own question
    Last edited by mattyesco; 01-27-2006 at 12:42 PM.

Thread Information