needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

HUGE Tribulus dosages all year round...?

When i finish the cycle i have just started im going to run some HCG and obviously clomid to keep as much as i can but then id like to stay natural for a while...
    I was thinking, could i run trib really high all year round? Is it safe to do that ? Would it result in overall higher test levels when i stoped taking the trib ? And whats LongJack all about? Is it similar to trib and is it any good ??

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Tribulus like anything else needs to be cycled, but obviously in much shorter times then roids. It usually states on the bottle how to use it. For instance, i'm using Biotest Tribex which recommends 2-4 pills twice a day for 5 days on then 2 off. So to answer your question you could take it year round as long as you're doing something similar to that.

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    i've got a similar question, would anyone using trib or tongkat ali and staying natural for awhile would make at least more gains than using just creatine, no2, that kind of stuff?

chest6 is offline Banned
    i took eurycoma longifola 2-3 a day and that stuff is pretty damn good.

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    what is that? can you explain please?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    if i'm not mistaken i think tongkat ali can be taken continuously without any decrease in effectiveness. i think this would be a question that would be better suited for the supplement forum.

tribulus has never been proven to do anything why waste money on it? I think was a guy on here that got blood work done before, on and after trib and he said it just raised estrogen levels.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    insane, it must do somthing its used by thousands everyday worldwide, anyone else got any info on this

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Try to get a tribulus that contains 15-20% protodioscin content. Tongkat ali is actually superior and try to get a 100-200:1 extract ratio.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    i was taking trib and didnt know much difference. then i threw some tongkat in the mix and thats when i noticed it working.

I no complaints with the product.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    There has never been proved thatTribulis raise test levels. It seems to increase libodo dow!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    agree with vitor here.. Next time im dumping the tribulus and getting some tongkat ali..

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    There has never been proved thatTribulis raise test levels. It seems to increase libodo dow!
    If it raised libido, doesn't that mean it also increased test levels (even if only for a short time)?

Thread Information