Thread: tren or anavar

raginredneck is offline Junior Member

tren or anavar

what would be the differance between a sust with tren cycle and a sust with anavar . trying to decide wich one .

bigger is offline Senior Member
    try sust/tren /var

ranran is offline Junior Member

Smile

Tren over var IMHO. But yes, if you have both compounds through them in with the sus. Personally, for the money you can't beat Tren.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Tren is like 10 times as anabolic than anavar

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    There are completely different compounds. Tren is way more powerful, but also way more toxic.

so with the tren i could look for size gains vs more leaner with anavar . im gonna run the sust . just lookin for something to add

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I am doing my first cycle of tren now. No way I could have handled it as my first cycle....um 19 years ago LOL Its the most wicked mood altering stuff I have experienced this side of..well...mind altering drugs. Havng said that, it works!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    try sust/tren/var
    eGGzactly

im also considering sides , i cant have any limp problems this would be bad. what would the anavar add to my sust cycle . some strength ?

tempbrit is offline Member
    If your Sustanon doses are in excess of the Tren , you should not have any Erectile Dysfunction.

I am one of the few who took Tren on my first cycle. I was very pleased with the results and the sides were also very manageable for me.

In addition to Test and Tren, I also added Var at the end of the cycle. I think the Var really hardened up and solidified my gains. Considering the massive strength gains I saw from the Test and the Tren, I did not notice substantially more gains from the Var.

The Tren will lean you out bigtime. In fact, I personally believe it is the best cutting substance around. The Var will only help.

Just FYI, I had no trouble in the bedroom while on cycle. The only troubles I had were some of the women thinking that I was a total animal.....some liked it.....others didn't.

Thread Information