illuzions is offline Associate Member

Unhappy ? about fina/winnie/eq cycle?????

hey guys ...quick ? for ya...im currently on my fina/winnie cycle...doing fina eod(75mgs) and winnie 1 tab(50mgs) eod, but now im taking winnie ed...going along good...my ? is >>>im getting my hands on some eq(about 25 shots: 50mgs a shot) how can i incorporate this into the end of my cycle, to give me a lil more vascularity...im a lil bit past half way through...should i do it ed..or eod..thanx for the info...

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    you need between 400mg to 600mg to be effective. i would do at least 6cc a week for 4 weeks(300mg)
    on winny do you break it up or take all at once i do 25am 25 even if it is a 50mg pill

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    sounds good...i dont break the winnie up just cause i tried to once and it shattered ....i did it the ass backwards way..lmao...i just take the whole damn pill...lol..prolly better half and half..but oh well..how r ur gains by the way..and wat r u taking now????

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    yes definately break the pill up,i would cut it into fourths and take 1/4 of a pill 2 times daily to keep your levels up

Thread Information